Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Nice waxy shine Morglie! And I loved that story about the social evening you sculpted with you cannabis choices - excellent :)

Zam Pan looking beautiful as usual. It has a very particular tone/shimmer to it - like Matt but still shiny. Can’t quite explain what i mean. I see it in Sue’s Zam Pan as well.

Hope the test smoke is nice for ya :passitleft:

Nice waxy shine Morglie! And I loved that story about the social evening you sculpted with you cannabis choices - excellent :)

Zam Pan looking beautiful as usual. It has a very particular tone/shimmer to it - like Matt but still shiny. Can’t quite explain what i mean. I see it in Sue’s Zam Pan as well.

Hope the test smoke is nice for ya :passitleft:
That is fantastic. I try to watch for the attitude adjustment in my wife all the time. I find it quite interesting.

That Kerala, is so :surf:! !!! lots of appeal, sexy!
OH ya I notice it in myself a lot. One hit will do me wonders. Two hits usually sits me down though..... I usually take one hit on the way out the door in the morning. Not a bong hit but just the tinyest corner of a bowl.....

I hit my 1 hitter on my way home from work each day. I used to come home stressed out from work every day, but this way I don't bring the negative vibes home to the family. I walk in the door in a good mood.

Thank you guys for the kind words. Those sativas are coming along nicely. I dropped a Zamedelica the other day to join them. I think I'm going to try and keep several small ones in rotation. Now if I can get them to the finish looking as impressive.

The Panama needed a drink today and even though she's only 16 days since pistols, I thought she looked ready for her first Cat. I'm wondering if I have a really fast pheno. If not, these buds are going to be huge!

Is that an Ace Panama, Morglie? :hmmmm: It looks distinctly different from most I've seen. More like Malawi or Zam? Amazing frost on it!

Is that an Ace Panama, Morglie? :hmmmm: It looks distinctly different from most I've seen. More like Malawi or Zam? Amazing frost on it!
It's an F2 that I made from Ace seeds. The same cross as the two that Hash Hound just cut.

LOTS of trichs for 16 days...... Beaut
I keep looking at her thinking I got the dates wrong. I've never had a plant get this greasy this early on.

The Zam x Pan got her first Cat today.

The Malawi x PCK. She's staying even with the Kerala.

I cut small samples off each of the PM x UD today. The purple one now smells like Tootsie roll. I've decided I'm going to pollinate it as well and keep both in the genetics line.

Peace

They are all looking really good Morglie. You've go some crazy frost building on all of them. The PM x UD looks really good.
:high-five:
Thank you. Those PM x UD both got so dry it killed the micro life in the soil about two weeks ago. I got stuck doing a double at work and didn't get in to check on them before lights were out, do I think they say wilted for two days. All the fans went yellow. A rescue drench and a dash of roots seemed to bring things back to life.

The Zam x Pan got her first Cat today.

The Malawi x PCK. She's staying even with the Kerala.

I cut small samples off each of the PM x UD today. The purple one now smells like Tootsie roll. I've decided I'm going to pollinate it as well and keep both in the genetics line.

Peace
I love them last 2 pictures,:welldone:

I love them last 2 pictures,:welldone:
Thank you. That's the cross of purple Malawi with ultra Dawg. They've suffered dead micro population from getting too dry and they started to reveg from the lights being stuck on for about 4 days straight and they still are trucking along. I haven't found a single nanner on them. And the Tootsie roll scent on the purple one is pretty cool as well. :slide:

Wow. Reveg? Bummer I guess but at least there are no nanners yet. Good Luck!

Fun times, I can't wait to run these PM x UDs. I am 99% sure I am going to pop 8 of them any day now.... Hopefully harvest by Xmas. How do they stretch after flowering starts?
That'll be awesome!

The lights made the sugar leaves curl and stretch out from the stalk, but it didn't slow them down. They look like they are on track to finish in a couple of weeks, which will put them at 8 weeks since pistols.

Two of them have this distinctly chocolate smell. The short one that I lost the clone to is the strongest smelling, but the purple one is close. That's the one I'm using, unless the test buds I cut yesterday turn up something different.

From what I've seen, they mostly are doubling in size at flip. The strongest smelling chocolate one, only stretched about 50%, but it's a really slow grower. It only drinks half of what the other two do.

That'll be cool to see you growing a group of them. I just started seeds from the backcross to the mother. They should be done around the same time.

The bushier PM x UD outdoors had fallen over when I checked on them today. I got it propped back up, but it's a mess and two of the five main stalks are broken most of the way through. It is slightly ahead of the other one as well. Hopefully it recovers and finishes. I was too busy rescuing it and didn't take any pictures. The C plant is still looking good.

I'm glad I banked the odds in my favor. I sprouted 6 plants for outdoors this year and it looks like I'll have one that produces. If it finishes it should yield close to a pound though, so I suppose I shouldn't be too upset. The one that fell was the better looking one though...

On a side note. I'm testing out the bud from the purple one inside for a walker and bake. 6.5 weeks with milky trics. The taste isn't there yet. Quick dry on it, so I expected that. The buzz is kicking in nicely though. Very nice body buzz, but it's balanced out with a good head buzz as well. A bit distracting. It's taken longer than it should for this update. I feel energized, not lazy. Time to go do something.

Peace

Fuggg! Dang what happened to knock it over? 3/5 branches is more than half so I think you will be alright. Looking at last weeks pics I'll bet I can guess which 2 branches broke... the smaller 2. Did you tie it all the way around the other 3 branches bc it might be worth it.

When I know a plant is going to get pretty big or weak I put an inverted tomato cage around it. The ends that are supposed to go in the ground can be bent outward as needed to support it further.....

High sounds great on that PM x UD. I hope I get something like that soon.... been smoking on indicas too much lately.

Cheers Bud,

Back
Top Bottom