Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

What’s that Panama male smell like?
It has an incense and wood smell to the stem. It's not as potent as a female but it's strong enough I can smell it when I walk into the room. I'm planning on pollinating my Purple Dawg BX with it. I'm not certain if you'll hot anything else with it. It's more of an experiment to see how it's testers carry over.

Males are always a mystery to me. The buds that are forming on it are nice and dense. How long do you keep your males?
I keep them long enough for them to drop pollen, so 2-3 weeks into flower normally. In my experience, they don't regularly make as formed of buds as those are.

I threw it into my breeding room just to see how it did, without any intention of using it. I liked the way it was flowering though, so I decided I'm going to pollinate a bud off the Purple Dawg BX, to see how it does in the mix.

I like posting pictures of males, as you hardly ever see any.

:thanks:
love the photos
Good to see you around Keltic. I wish I had some nice late flower pictures to post. They're suffering from high temps. I've been having some issues. I think I have them fixed now.

I should get a pic of my Zamadelica. Her colas all flopped over sideways and now the foxtails are growing upwards out of the side of the buds. It's pretty cool looking. Besides the frizzle fried sugar leaves.

That sounds wicked, these plants amaze me.
It doesn't come through as well in the picture, but here's what used to be the top cola of my Zamadelica.
Another 3 weeks or so is what I'm thinking. Maybe longer. We'll have to see. She's been a patient one.
I can smoke most of a joint of the pmud and then feel ok. About an hour (or 10 mins?) later My mind is wrecked with dreams and an imagination that my attention cannot tend.
I don't know how you could smoke a whole joint of Purple Dawg without forgetting what you were doing about 3/4 of the way through. o_O

Kushberry TF 9 weeks. She's getting cut in the morning. She's been showing amber on her sugar leaves for about two weeks now, but didn't look ready by her pistols, so I let her go. Earthy, mushroom smell from her. Not a lot of smell or taste in the sample smoke, but there's an interesting heat on the tongue and in the sinus after exhale. It's kind of like the sensation after you eat something spicy. She did well until the several days of 115f my flower room suffered. Her colas flopped over at that point and her leaves started crisping up. I fed her triple my normal feeding before she started to show it in her leaf tips. Very vigorous, with a great structure. I'm pretty certain that comes from the ATF in the gene pool.

(Purple Malawi x Apollo 13) x Kerala is about ready to go into flower. It seems to be taking after the Kerala.

Nice assortment of plants & lineages! Gorgeous plants:bravo:

The Sinai x Ultra Dawg just got their first cat drench today at 26 days since pistols. They both have developed a very astringent lime smell. This is a cross I may need to explore a bit more. I'm expecting it to have an indica leaning stone. The Sinai numbs the body nicely. The Ultra Dawg should crank the buzz up to eleven. :ganjamon:

I have a Kerala getting close to showing sex. I'm thinking it may be a male. I should know for certain in another week or so.

@lazyfish you asked a while back about what I consider first day of pistols. This Purple Dawg just started showing today. There are a couple of white pistols sticking out of the preflowers.

Peace

Sinai x UD looks great! Thanks for showing me the first day of pistils. I am trying to keep track of that more instead of counting from the first day of 12/12
Thanks! They've surprised me. I'm wishing I would have trained them, so I'd get more yield. The smell is strong. I should have pollinated one with the Panama male I had. There's lots of lime in those genetics as well. There's more seeds I can pop. If they smoke as good as I'm thinking they'll be coming back into the lineup at some point.

Back
Top Bottom