Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Tangie and Tangie Dawg (Crockett Dawg x Tangie) came down today. The aroma in the flower room is going to drop a notch. This Tangie Dawg is the smelliest strain I've grown. It's got some heft to the buds as well.

The Panama all got topped for clones and thrown into flower today. I culled the one with paper thin leaves. It wasn't a healthy plant, and it was looking to be a male, so out he goes. I forgot to get pics... I'll snap some later today or tomorrow. I need to get a beginning of flower pic, for comparison.

So you say the cross with A13 is a must grow basically if I got it right. Well I’m gonna pop the seeds.

So you say the cross with A13 is a must grow basically if I got it right. Well I’m gonna pop the seeds.
Awesome! I'd love to see what you do with them.
:yummy:

I'm really enjoying it personally. It's got some great flavor variations. Grape, berry, fuel, cedar, and ammonia in differing combinations. Not a huge yielder, but decent with nice sized greasy buds. And so far, they've all been fast finishers.

I think I'm going to try one outdoors this year.

I pulled the Panama out this morning for photos before I stuck cages on them. 5 and 6 are confirmed girls. I'm not sure on 1, although I'm leaning towards a boy. 2 and 3 both are looking male as well.

I came home to find my AC had acted up and not kicked on. It was 73rh and 85F, but it had peaked at 111F. The leaves on the colas on the Zamadelica got fried, but the lower leaves are still green. The other plants so seemed ok beyond being thirsty.

I started looking at how barren veg is looking since the Thai x Lebbies didn't crack for me. I have several weeks I would guess before my Ace order shows up, so I decided to start my PM x Apollo 13 pheno hunt. I found some nice cuts, but not the combination I was looking for to make F2s, so I dropped 6 seeds in water tonight for more specimens.

Ouch. My Zam+ crosses are delicate like that too, but they don't even slow down the calyx production. S'all good.

:thumb:

Ouch. My Zam+ crosses are delicate like that too, but they don't even slow down the calyx production. S'all good.

:thumb:
yikes! All the best wishes for ya M.
Thanks guys. Her pistols started turning brown, but I'm sure she'll have a reflowering soon enough and be covered in white pistols again.

Jeez. Well, she didn't die! what happend and how long was she at 111? (turn it up to 11!!! haha sorry I couldnt resist)
I have one of those cheap upright AC units and it got stuck on an error message and wouldn't kick on. I'm not sure what caused the spike as it was only 85 when I checked. Maybe the dehumidifier kicked on and made it jump up. It puts off quite a bit of heat when it runs.

So, it turns out that my dehumidifier was the culprit the other day. It was over 110f again today when I got home. The Zamadelica got a bit more crisped up, but seems to be holding her own still. A couple of other plants wilted a bit, but they all recovered after watering them all with cold water and cooling things down.

Malawi x PCK coming down this weekend.

If they weren't pollinated before tonight, they definitely are now.

Toking on the mother of that Purple Malawi x Apollo 13 tonight and I'm kicking myself for not keeping a cut of this plant. This is why I dropped 8 of them in water.

A strong fuel flavor with sweet berry undertones. The buzz is a fairly clear sativa high. I had this wavering effect where I felt kind of like I was underwater when it was peaking.

The Purple Dawg male I'm using has a sweet berry and lemon smell. I'm excited to see what I get from this cross, along with finding that pheno again.

Hey Morg, you do know that just because you are running some african strains.....you don't have to turn your grow room into actual african weather right?:eek:;)

Plants look great. Loving the healthy look to the Kushberry TF! Trying to figure out who she's looking like in flower, as I see both. :popcorn: Great job brother!

Hey Morg, you do know that just because you are running some african strains.....you don't have to turn your grow room into actual african weather right?:eek:;)

Plants look great. Loving the healthy look to the Kushberry TF! Trying to figure out who she's looking like in flower, as I see both. :popcorn: Great job brother!
Thank you. The Kushberry has been very happy and vigorous. It's starting to develop an earthier smell. I'm planning on cutting a tester this weekend when I harvest a couple of plants. It still has 2-3 weeks to go, but I'm wondering what it tastes like.

The lastest Malawi x PCK came down today. A couple of nights on her, but no pollen in them. I'm calling them up to the excessive heat I had. I didn't see any on the first grow out of this cut. Nothing to use for genetics, but should be ok to grow for produce. This cut has been the favorite so far at my surplus outlet. They haven't gotten to try the pure sativas or the new Malawi crosses I've been making though.

Leaves were crispy from the heat and it was a floppy jumbled mess, so I didn't bother taking pictures. Lots of foxtails. In fact the buds are pretty much just foxtails sticking out in all directions. I think I'm going to flower the next one out smaller. They seem to do better for me if they don't get to ungainly.

I cut the Purple Dawg BX this morning as well. Little thing that has about 3 withered fan leaves on it as well. Nice juicy buds though, that reak of sweet berry goodness. I put the next run of her into flower a couple of days ago in a 5 gallon. I should be a decent amount of bud off of that one. This little thing will maybe net me a half a zip. Early tester of it was pretty powerful. That was cut 3+ weeks ago. Should be some good stuff.

I also cut a tester off of the Kushberry. It's still 2 to 3 weeks out. I've been getting a nice earthy Kush smell from it for several weeks now. When I washed the tester today I got a nice lemon zest from it. I'm looking forward to this one. I haven't had a good Kush based strain on my stable, and this thing grows like a beast. I'm interested in checking out the Stankberry next as it's supposed to be even more vigorous. Hopefully it has more blueberry aromas. The Kushberry is lacking in the berry department, which is why I had popped it first, not realizing the genetics of each cross. I think I'm going to be pretty happy with it though. It needs to bulk up yet, but it should be a nice harvest. One of the best yielders over grown.

This is an awesome Journal Morglie :goodjob: all the crosses are amazing. I really dig the Foxtails the Malawi x PCK Looks like a crown to me.

I can Imagine you're getting a variety of traits crossing all the strains in your collection. You'll have something special for a Long time.

The Tangie you grew is one of the best looking plants I've seen grown. Those QBs are sending magic in your plants. :drool:

Amazing :thumb:

This is an awesome Journal Morglie :goodjob: all the crosses are amazing. I really dig the Foxtails the Malawi x PCK Looks like a crown to me.

I can Imagine you're getting a variety of traits crossing all the strains in your collection. You'll have something special for a Long time.

The Tangie you grew is one of the best looking plants I've seen grown. Those QBs are sending magic in your plants. :drool:

Amazing :thumb:
Thank you. The Malawi x PCK is just a cluster of foxtails. Very cool looking buds. The Tangie is actually very similar looking. Lots of foxtails. I just wish it tasted better. It's the best looking plant I've grown, but I can't stand the bud. I cobbed my whole last plant in the hopes that it may be palatable in that form.

Yes, those QB are awesome! Huge upgrade over the 300watt blurples I was running before.

Lots of genetics, but I've got more on the way. I can't resist the call of Ace. They've got some prime landraces which should be an excellent addition to my stable.

Good to have you around HG.
:passitleft:

Wow! Ok so the purple pheno is not cured yet. Two bong hits and I am like.....meh... 3 and 4 and I am like WOW. I only smoked a very small bottom bud I'll bet the tops are better. Very energetic. My mind is racing. I don't really feel confused, but I keep misspelling things. Lots of fun!

AND the clones take off like a rocket. I'll try to run the green ones again soon, but I have a few more purple ones on the way in smallish pots.

Cheers,

Wow! Ok so the purple pheno is not cured yet. Two bong hits and I am like.....meh... 3 and 4 and I am like WOW. I only smoked a very small bottom bud I'll bet the tops are better. Very energetic. My mind is racing. I don't really feel confused, but I keep misspelling things. Lots of fun!

AND the clones take off like a rocket. I'll try to run the green ones again soon, but I have a few more purple ones on the way in smallish pots.

Cheers,
Awesome! I'm loving the cross but it will kill your tolerance if you smoke it daily.

I'm out of town for work until tomorrow night. I should have the small backcross plant dry enough to try when I get home. And with 2 and a half days of not smoking, it should kick my ass hard.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom