Morning all! My name is Geo and I'm a homegrower

Welcome to 420 Magazine @George Komlos

There are a few growers on here the have grown Runtz indoor with great success.

You came too the right place to learn to grow.
What kind of growing have you tried or enjoy?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal; you can also check some other growers journals for a Runtz grow. .

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Good Sunday morning and welcome Geo!

I'm an outside grower as well and have always meant to try a clone for a winter inside grow but haven't yet. Outside seems so much easier after reading of so many difficulties that indoor growers encounter. Am a KISS kind of guy and try to keep my utility bill as low as possible.

These young ones are starting to thrive and ready to go outside in a week or two.

IMG_20220501_083400268.jpg

I appreciate your time. If there's anything out of the ordinary as far as nutrient requirements please enlighten me. Am growing photoperiods in soil and it's not quite completely organic yet but am leaning that way.
Mine grew in organic living soil so mainly water only. @HashGirl will have more knowledge on feeding if there's anything strange about it. I found it to be a very strong grower!

Hi guys my name is Geo and I'm a homegrower. Fairly new to indoor however I have been growing outdoors for many, many years. Was wondering if any of you have grown Runtz indoors and if you have any tips on it's likes or dislikes as I've just popped a half dozen beans? ANY tips would be appreciated
Hey George welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Sorry no experience with that strain.
Hope someone can help.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Very cool. If you have any tips on it's likes or dislikes I'd love to hear. I'm growing photoperiods in soil. Not quite organic completely. Still supplement fertilizer

Mine grew in organic living soil so mainly water only. @HashGirl will have more knowledge on feeding if there's anything strange about it. I found it to be a very strong grower!

My Runtz Punch have just started flowering. You can follow my journal for details if you like.

Good Sunday morning and welcome Geo!

I'm an outside grower as well and have always meant to try a clone for a winter inside grow but haven't yet. Outside seems so much easier after reading of so many difficulties that indoor growers encounter. Am a KISS kind of guy and try to keep my utility bill as low as possible.

These young ones are starting to thrive and ready to go outside in a week or two.

IMG_20220501_083400268.jpg
Like you I'll try and keep things simple as well. I've figured out the math on current electric bill increase. I'm growing in a 4x4 tent using an exhaust fan, 2 monkey fans,and a 480 watt led light and at 50 percent on all its added approximately .28 cents per day to our bill. Much better than I thought it would be. I was figuring about $2.00 a day so I'm pleasantly surprised

Back
Top Bottom