Mother Help

Ripples

The most frustrating thing involved for me is the Mother! I have 3 strains going at all times, Super Skunk, Chronic and Cheeze. My biggest problem is controlling the mothers. They always seem to want to get out of control and I have a problem preventing that. I try to keep up on them but in the end they are huge and out of control which leaves me no other option but to hack away at it and when I'm done it looks a bit abused to say the least! They are all under a Mars 300 LED in a 4x4. Does anyone have the same issue? Perhaps someone has figured a way out of this and could share! I know I could do better on trimming more timely but at times that is difficult because of this thing called life and responsibilities! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Why on earth would you want to control a mother, except to tie down the tallest branches? She's a MOTHER. She's supposed to grow big and healthy so you can clone her. Give her space. Give her lots of light. Treat her well and she will reward you. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom