Mother issues, pls help

UglyFish

Hello,
I got some problems with my plant that I'm going to take clones from, it shows mainly on the top-half's Fan leaves.

Setup:
tent 90x90x160 (cm)
Its a bucket filled with water
Air-stone used in aquariums and a air-pump
HESI's Hydro nutrients pack, I also ad Co2 to the water with help from a SodaStreamer.
400w lamp for veg
Humidifier
Fan

PH=6.3- 7 when i woke up this morning saw the leaves hanging and took the pics.
ppm = 1474

even a little help is much appreciated.

looks like a nute burn to me maybe nitrogen, I dont grow hydro so I realy aint much help there but if you go to my blog there is a pictorial that may help you get it sorted out:peace:

6.4 is too high for hydro. You want ~5.5-6.0. There is actually some debate on this, but here is a thread with pictures that make it pretty clear to me.

PH and Nutrient Uptake charts!

The sweet spot is 5.8, but most folks agree it's best to let ph fluctuate between ~5.5 and 6.1.

Your ppm also sounds way too high also. I agree with fish cake, that looks like some nute burn.

What is your temp like? That plant looks droopy. This usually happens when they are 'drying out' or in between feeding/watering. Mine will also droop a little at night, but I also don't flood at night.

So you're using DWC with the mother?

mothers survived and all clones survived :love:
all but 2 clones are in full bloom, the 2 were in bad shape for a while then they recovered but stopped growing.
took 2 from the sativa mother, that was a good call they didnt grow well at all mother incl.
the indica ones looks beautiful most of them dark green, buds and leaves covered in white crystals i think its WW :)

Don't add co2 to your water. You want oxygen in the water. Putting co2 in will promote anaerobic bacteria which include root rot. Roots wants oxygen and leaves need the co2. Just having the fish air pump will put everything you need into the water(that is gases of course lol). Now I'm no botany major but this is what I have read and learned. If I'm wrong please someone let me know lol!! Good luck man and keep us posted!!!

Back
Top Bottom