Mr. SA Indoor Swazi 12/12

Your on 12/12 so the plants will start to flower as soon as they mature, they won't be spending any time getting bigger than necessary. But so far so good your plants look healthy
And hey now, it's just that your in south africa, for me your posts are at like 1 in the morning haha

Your on 12/12 so the plants will start to flower as soon as they mature, they won't be spending any time getting bigger than necessary. But so far so good your plants look healthy
And hey now, it's just that your in south africa, for me your posts are at like 1 in the morning haha

I find that uncool.... so because of my location, u look down apon me? so u sayimng if i lived in the US id get more input? i made a point of trying to share some different strains u guys dont have over there. And by the way, i am white, even though i live in africa. We dont have lions in the back yard and we dont go to school on rhino's.

:thedoubletake:

I find that uncool.... so because of my location, u look down apon me? so u sayimng if i lived in the US id get more input? i made a point of trying to share some different strains u guys dont have over there. And by the way, i am white, even though i live in africa. We dont have lions in the back yard and we dont go to school on rhino's.

:thedoubletake:
Whaa? Are you high? Dude I'm simply stating that right now for me it is 1:41am and I'm about to go to bed. The differences in time zones can cause a delay in responses. Chill out man, I don't care what color skin you have or if you walk to school or fly in a plane. We're all connected through this weed we share and that is a wonderful thing.

Are you high?

Yes:rollit:

Update

Some of the leaves have started wilting and turning yellow, lack of light for them so they dropping, i cut them this morning and think that i should have done this allot earlier, so much more space for the leaves now, and looking super healty

Does the loosing of leaves indicate its time to start flower?

:thanks:

i cant answer that question. Im still on my first grow too and waiting for them to flower as well. Have they showed sex yet?

Yeah like a wek and a half ago, they are all female.

Some more leaves started wilting, but the next set from the previous ones, i think it is shedding its old big leaves in order to make space for the new branches and stuff.

Can anyone tell me why else this could be? -3-#<-#<-#<-{-{------

let say the 3 is the first round one, its long gone

- = stem
# = dropped leaf
< = sidebranch
{ = leaves

try and visiolize:smokin:

Looking good so far, just a few suggestions if I may, 1 get those cfls closer.. I mean reaaaal close, like 1-3" away close, you dont' want them to stretch for the light and waste energy doing that when they could be putting it into showing you their lady parts :ganjamon: you can get some clamps and attach the cfls to that so they're right over the plants, try to have you bulbs in a horizontal position, as with cfl's you'll get the most out of your light and limited lumen output. 2. do you have a fan in there? if not you should get an oscillating fan asap it will help with temp issues if you have any, RH% , and helps to strengthen up and fatten up the stems. If you should have a girl you want her to have some nice thick stems as they will be able to hold more weight (bud) which = happy you!
:ganjamon:

Losing leaves absolutely DOES NOT mean that the plant has reached maturity, nor is it 'ready' to flower. Wilting and leaf necrosis is not healthy and is not happening to accommodate the new growth. Basically, losing foliage is NEVER a good thing, especially so early in the plant's life. Something is wrong...let's investigate...

Before we proceed, it would be helpful to yourself and the community if you read this thread (again, if you already have):How to Make a Grow Journal

Any info you missed and can provide us with will help solve any issues your having now and in the future.

What soil-mix are you using? What is your watering schedule/technique?

At this point, it might be good idea to take things slower and easy - less LSTing for a week, no more topping or pruning. Give the ladies a chance to de-stress, as it appears they are jumping through hoops!

you da man Andy

good day guys

i havn been online in ages and these pics are a bit old but are the newest ones i have on my phone so ill take some more when i have the time

Well back to the topic at hand. The plant has started budding and am seeing quite a few seed pods forming allready... good for me as this tree was ment as a learning expericane and for me to create my own new strain wich is swazi x G13.

Quite interested in the outcome but will only see in a while, the seeds should be ready by the time io can begin planting outdoor. but think ill keep most of them indooor.

as for the question on fans:

I am growning inside two pc cases next to each other so the insides on both sides are like walls, so very lil construction actually in there, it runs two 8cm fans (pc fans) from my main pc and is running 24/7. One intake and one outlet.

My plant has turned into a bonzai as i am hugely restricted on space, but am currently running

2x15watt
2x20watt
1x45watt
2x85watt

cfls, so its about 1600 watts of light in the box, after sticking the 2 x 85watt lights in there yesterdqay, the bonzai broke free of its wires within 2 hours and was standing upright again.... tiedd that fucker down.

my plant is about 5"-6" tall i would say and has 14 flowers i thinl. Its budding now but still going strong.

I do prune my leaves allot even though its budding, because i need maximum amount of light for the buds.

another thing i have done is made the buds grow horizontal by tieing them down. so the bud grows taller at the tip, because it wants light then, i tie the tip down again, it works very good and is making the bud grow longer aswell.

The main reason for this is off the bud its actually starting to lift up, and grow taller, meaning the bud is growing horizontally and vertically.

:thanks:

SNC00390.jpg

SNC00388.jpg

SNC00389.jpg

More pix soon:bong:

looking really good definately showing there sativa lineage one love brother keep up the good work

thanx guys.... yeah the plant is showing lank sitiva now, but when it was small it was the most indica dominent of the lot, but in the next generation, it should be even more sitiva, from the G13. :)

Aweh Mr.SA I'm from Joburg :)

It's good to have some South African's spreading our stoner wisdom on this forum :)

Nice looking grow, ideally you should have tried to get some Swazi Gold to cross with the G-13 Haze (btw I highly doubt u have the original authentic strain) Swazi is pretty mediocre weed really is the second worsted you can get here which is next to what we call jut which is basically 50 American cents for a slope and has a knock you out high and is often smoked often amongst the lower class here.

I'm so blazed right now.. :grinjoint: but anyway

Nice journal bro i'll be keeping watch :) I wish I started a journal for the big bud I'm growing :(

Oh yeah where In SA are u from?

when useing only 70w cfl you must get the light close as possible all the time, i use 250w cfl and i have the light 4 inch abouve the plants - no streching ! they are low and strong and with a fan blowing on the steams they just become massive and strong, so you sould remember 70w cfl is very little light and if you use it anyway get it closer as possible...

What Happened To This Grow?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom