Mr Zongs 1st Indoor Setup Orange Kush

Mr Zong

This is my first grow room setup.. so bear with me on this one..
The setup is a 6'X3'X8' space with a 1000 watt super hps hortilux bulb, an oversized hood, temperature controlled, a 250 ballast, an intake and outake fan, as well as a wall mounted fan,, black and white paper, milar

Now for the buds.. i bought them from a local kid a few months back and i purchased them as Purp, but i think they look more like orange kush..
It is Sativa, flowering stage, it is 3 weeks into flowering, organic soil, 25 gallon pot

Water is ph to 6.5
Watering about 4 times a week, twice with ferts
Flora Nova 1 part bloom, Flora Nova 1 part grow

The Plant
Orange_Kush.JPG

The Cola
Cola4.JPG

Nice Bud 3 Weeks
Orange5.JPG

Close Up
Close_Up5.JPG

:ganjamon:Thanks and leave any suggestions or comments:yummy:

Welcom to 420 Mr Zong> Thanks for your pics they show good things :)
May I ask why the Mylar over the top of the 25 gal pot? seems ok from the pics, any problems noticed with this? if it ain't broke don't fix it> You mention that you are still using a Flora 1 part Grow still, when it is budding> Organic Soil> with Hydro- soil Nutes>

GENERAL HYDROPONICS FLORA GROW 2-1-6 1 GAL. #2 of a 3 part liquid nutrient .This three-part formula may be used in both hydroponics and soil.

I might suggest that you only use Flora Part 1 bloom and cut off the Flora Part 1 Grow of you feeding> I think you might have enought "N" to carry you thru till harvesting>
The plant looks great and healthy, how far away is the lamp?

The lamp is about 1 foot above and im using flora nova 1 part bloom.. i stopped using the other one a long time ago.. and the mylar on the bottom is to help reflect the light to the bottom branches.. works really well.

For your 1st grow, you are doing very well> I take it there is no signs of a fungus growing underneath that mylar on the top of the soil? I had to ask this question> also is it just one plant in there?

Yep there is no signs of fungus, and there is 2 plants in there.. only 1 is shown.. the other is a small indica..

Great, I think your patience and tolerance along with good knowledge has and is producing some nice healthy looking colas for you.
Did you clone these before going into bud?

Back
Top Bottom