Ms Bean7175 Night Shade & Blackberry 1st Journal

Isn't that going to throw them into flowering? And, if, so, is it hard to bring them back into veg?
Well once you have them in flower the males and females will start to show their sex. You then separate or cull the males and continue the flowering cycle. You don't want to reveg a healthy plant for no reason.

Hello :420:I've look on line to how to measure ml with no outcome that I understand. So, can anyone tell me how many teas in ml?

Sauga is right. 1 teaspoon = 5 ml. That is for liquid measurements. Mega Crop is a powder and ml do not translate directly into grams. If you must make any kind of volume to weight conversion for Mega Crop, try 1/8 tsp = 1 gram.

Excellent clarification! I miss the smaller details sometimes :)

As long as you don't miss Mrs Sauga's birthday, or your anniversary. We won't make you sleep on the couch.

@farside05 good morning. Am, I mistaking that you use the nutes MC, Pro-Tekt, Cal-mag for your grow? Well, I sprayed down my plants this morning with water. I was debating weather to mix up a spray of Pro-Tekt to do the spraying on the leafs. But, I was afraid to. What, do you think about spraying with Pro-Tekt? Am, I wrong in you using the above nutes?:nomo::bong:

@Mr Sauga, morning. I flipped to 12/12 today. I do have a funny looking leaf. As, soon as the leaves dry, I'll snaps some pictures. Sauga, if you spray you plants, do, you wait for the plants to dry off before you turn the lights on? Right, now, I have the lights off because I'm afraid the lights will burn the leaves because they are wet.:passitleft:

@farside05 good morning. Am, I mistaking that you use the nutes MC, Pro-Tekt, Cal-mag for your grow? Well, I sprayed down my plants this morning with water. I was debating weather to mix up a spray of Pro-Tekt to do the spraying on the leafs. But, I was afraid to. What, do you think about spraying with Pro-Tekt? Am, I wrong in you using the above nutes?:nomo::bong:

Yes I use all 3 products. I have never foliar sprayed anything in my years of growing, I feed everything through the roots, so I can't comment to much on the effectiveness of doing it that way. I do see on the Dyna Grow site that they say you can use it that way at a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gallon, so I guess it's possible.

Yes I use all 3 products. I have never foliar sprayed anything in my years of growing, I feed everything through the roots, so I can't comment to much on the effectiveness of doing it that way. I do see on the Dyna Grow site that they say you can use it that way at a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gallon, so I guess it's possible.

Thank you farside, I'll read up on more information, this is the best grow that I have going. And, I don't want to hurt my plants. I'm being careful. :passitleft:

Right, now, I have the lights off because I'm afraid the lights will burn the leaves because they are wet.:passitleft:
Hi Bean!
Indoor plants you want to spray at lights off. I don't like to do it personally because it may lead to powdery white mildew or worse if you have flowers.
You can spray if you have to 1/2 hour before lights on and lightly shake the plant to remove large water drops. Those drops are what causes the burning. Alternatively, lifting your lights higher or setting them on a lower setting will also help.

Hi Bean!
Indoor plants you want to spray at lights off. I don't like to do it personally because it may lead to powdery white mildew or worse if you have flowers.
You can spray if you have to 1/2 hour before lights on and lightly shake the plant to remove large water drops. Those drops are what causes the burning. Alternatively, lifting your lights higher or setting them on a lower setting will also help.

Thank you MrSauga. I spray before lights on and kept the lights off until dry. I will spray now when light off for the night But, spraying them made the hum. go up. Didn't like that. I can't fine my dehum still looking for it.:)

PA070334.JPG

Front row right to left Night Shade 5, Blackberry 6, BB 4, and BB3. Going to see if they show sex today. We have damp weather and the Hum is 75 and Tem is 73.
Still drinking my coffee trying to wake up.:nomo:

But, spraying them made the hum. go up. Didn't like that. I can't fine my dehum still looking for it.:)
Honestly as long as you are careful you can spray before lights on. The beads of water create the magnification so as long as things are not soaking wet you most likely wont have a problem. I'll spill water on my plant from time to time and I'll give it a quick shake and we're off and running again. No harm done.
It's better you try and keep the RH from spiking at lights off. Moisture and darkness are good places for mold to start and if you have little to no air circulation during that period then it's like mold heaven! Once in a while is fine, but a regular routine of that and things can go south fast.

Honestly as long as you are careful you can spray before lights on. The beads of water create the magnification so as long as things are not soaking wet you most likely wont have a problem. I'll spill water on my plant from time to time and I'll give it a quick shake and we're off and running again. No harm done.
It's better you try and keep the RH from spiking at lights off. Moisture and darkness are good places for mold to start and if you have little to no air circulation during that period then it's like mold heaven! Once in a while is fine, but a regular routine of that and things can go south fast.

Thank you, MrSauga. I don't spray my garden often, always in veg. I don't dare spry in Flowering. Right, now, they are in pre-flowering. And, I'm close to sexing.

Here is a few picture of Night Shade 5, 51 days.
PA110348.JPG

PA110350.JPG

PA110352.JPG

This is my first time growing in winter. And, I will be fighting to keep the right temp. I don't have such a good grow room, but I'm giving it my best. :rollit:

Hello 420, I can't believe I had 10 females and 1 male out of my crop. I'll never get that again. I save 3 Blackberrys, and 2 Night Shades. The temp is 74 and hum is 51. This is my up date as of today.

I have Blackberry 5 under a Philizon Newest 600 w LED, full spectrum double switch veg and flower (10w LEDs 60 pcs) I know I need more W's, but this is what I have to work with, hopefully, I'll get a good outcome.
PA170381.JPG

Blackberry 5 under the Philizon's
PA170356.JPG

From left to right, BB3, BB1 and NS3, NS4
PA170370.JPG

Blackberry 3 and 1
PA170367.JPG

What do you think of the cluster of leafs in the middle of the Blackberrys?
PA170372.JPG

Night Shade 3 and 4 on the right (two).
PA170378.JPG

What, do you think of the bottom stem that arch down of this Night Shade on the front right?
PA170362.JPG

:green_heart::yummy::hippy::party::bong:

Attachments

• PA170372.JPG
    PA170372.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom