Blackberry Gum Autoflower LED Grow

Salcapone39

2321E322-2DB6-4717-A4DA-605C8D199E35.jpeg
This is my 3rd ever grow, have just finished a 8 plant grow under LEDs which are just about ready to trim and cure. I’m ashamed to say due to issues I did not keep up with my last journal and I believe my grow suffered a little as well but we shall see at weigh in time :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

At the moment I’ve just started 10 Blackberry Gum Auto flower and several of the little ladies have just popped today after 36hrs under a humidity dome.
Started in jiffy pellets soaked in Katana Roots by Shogun

My aim is to pick 6-7 of the best of these girls to grow.
(The others will be donated to a friend)

Here are my babies
27903652-A746-4366-932E-9130076D75E9.jpeg

As you can see 8 out of 10 have popped so far.
Will be going under T5 lightwave fluorescent this evening.

Have not quite decided on a medium yet ? Grew with soil on last 2 grows have not been overly impressed with yields but that’s quite possibly me!
People seem to have a lot of success with coco?
I’ve also been very interested in mixing my own soil with the powdered nutrients to make a super soil but I’m not sure where to start?
Has anyone had any success with this method and what did you use?

Plants will be grown under Mars hydro t3000 LEDs x2
In a 8ft by 4ft grow tent
Isomax extraction and filtration
3 circulation fans

Have not decided on nutrients yet as I explained above but will be growing in 30 litre rhizo fabric pots.

More about the strain.
Blackberry Gum Auto is a candy-like, Indica-dominant autoflowering hybrid of two best-selling and award-winning strains – Blueberry and Bubblegum. The idea was to mix the flavors of berries and chewing gum, as well as to improve upon the parents’ potency. With THC levels consistently reported at 22%, the final product offers that uniquely mellow type of high when you can’t decide where the total bliss resides – in your head or your body. This strain is therefore equally perfect for daily and night.

Robust, Fruity and Full-Flavoured - Lots of Terpenes!​

Blackberry Gum Auto smells and tastes like dark blueberries and a mixture of other sweet fruits. The high is just as full-bodied with a fast-acting effect that'll immediately cement a big smile on your face as the instantaneous euphoria erases every big of stress and anxiety from your day. If these autoflowering seeds don't make you feel good, nothing will!

If you're new to cannabis seeds, Blackberry Gum Auto is a smart choice. It's a huge producer in both yield and THCregardless of experience with an uncanny ability to thrive in any environment and in all but the worst conditions. Best of all, when the fast flowering time winds down, the big, resin-encrusted buds aren't buried in a bunch of greenery. That makes the trim go really fast, and we all love that!
This is what it says on the tin:yummy::p:D

We shall see!

2321E322-2DB6-4717-A4DA-605C8D199E35.jpeg
This is my 3rd ever grow, have just finished a 8 plant grow under LEDs which are just about ready to trim and cure. I’m ashamed to say due to issues I did not keep up with my last journal and I believe my grow suffered a little as well but we shall see at weigh in time :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

At the moment I’ve just started 10 Blackberry Gum Auto flower and several of the little ladies have just popped today after 36hrs under a humidity dome.
Started in jiffy pellets soaked in Katana Roots by Shogun

My aim is to pick 6-7 of the best of these girls to grow.
(The others will be donated to a friend)

Here are my babies
27903652-A746-4366-932E-9130076D75E9.jpeg

As you can see 8 out of 10 have popped so far.
Will be going under T5 lightwave fluorescent this evening.

Have not quite decided on a medium yet ? Grew with soil on last 2 grows have not been overly impressed with yields but that’s quite possibly me!
People seem to have a lot of success with coco?
I’ve also been very interested in mixing my own soil with the powdered nutrients to make a super soil but I’m not sure where to start?
Has anyone had any success with this method and what did you use?

Plants will be grown under Mars hydro t3000 LEDs x2
In a 8ft by 4ft grow tent
Isomax extraction and filtration
3 circulation fans

Have not decided on nutrients yet as I explained above but will be growing in 30 litre rhizo fabric pots.

More about the strain.
Blackberry Gum Auto is a candy-like, Indica-dominant autoflowering hybrid of two best-selling and award-winning strains – Blueberry and Bubblegum. The idea was to mix the flavors of berries and chewing gum, as well as to improve upon the parents’ potency. With THC levels consistently reported at 22%, the final product offers that uniquely mellow type of high when you can’t decide where the total bliss resides – in your head or your body. This strain is therefore equally perfect for daily and night.

Robust, Fruity and Full-Flavoured - Lots of Terpenes!​

Blackberry Gum Auto smells and tastes like dark blueberries and a mixture of other sweet fruits. The high is just as full-bodied with a fast-acting effect that'll immediately cement a big smile on your face as the instantaneous euphoria erases every big of stress and anxiety from your day. If these autoflowering seeds don't make you feel good, nothing will!

If you're new to cannabis seeds, Blackberry Gum Auto is a smart choice. It's a huge producer in both yield and THCregardless of experience with an uncanny ability to thrive in any environment and in all but the worst conditions. Best of all, when the fast flowering time winds down, the big, resin-encrusted buds aren't buried in a bunch of greenery. That makes the trim go really fast, and we all love that!
This is what it says on the tin:yummy::p:D

We shall see!
Hey @Salcapone39 how are you doing my friend.
Nice start to your journal.
I'll try and follow the fun.
Stay safe.
Bill

hi @Bill284
Thanks for looking.:Namaste:

Any advice again would be much appreciated.

Happy Halloween
Just keep posting pics and I'll watch for any problems arising.
Watch your sprouts don't grow big long stalks.
They will fall over.
If they start to get long move the light closer or turn it up.
All I got for now. :laugh:
Stay safe.
Bill

Day 3 and not much to report. Moved jiffy pellets into small pots with a light mix soil as they did start to stretch and are now so close to the lights to stop this they are practically touching the t5 unit !
Will post pics again on day 10 as I’m away for work and I’ve left my partner with strict care instructions!

Will be potting straight into 30 litre pots on day 11 and there they will stay.
Will also be putting the ladies under the ts3000 Mars hydro led on day 11 too.
Have decided on a bat guano and peat mix with perlite as my grow medium. Will post specifics later as I’m still deciding between 2 brands.
From what I’ve been reading there should be enough nutes in the soil for about 3 weeks for auto flower plants? Some even say they don’t add nutes until the plant starts to flower.
Others say to top dress with blood and bone or chicken manure half way through veg and that should be enough till the bloom cycle starts? Has anyone any experience with this?

Would like to know what training methods have been successful with autos? Last one I did I topped but I think I stunted them?
Thinking to maybe just let them go there own way with a little LST to keep the canopy even.

Well I’m away to work for the next few days,horse racing then rugby at Twickenham.

Thanks for looking x

Hi Salcapone39
The nutes question will be answered when you know what medium you have and the ratios you've mixed
Autos perform very well in coco as it promotes the required rapid root development even in small pots
Auto Gum can be topped right from node 2-3 as it is such a vigorous plant, some top again, but I prefer to leave 6-8 primary/secondary colas only, as it has usually started to flower by then
You don't really need to LST as it naturally grows an even canopy like a candelabra
Your mix will also dictate how often you will need to water
Have fun at Twickenham

F824534B-3FD1-4CDE-9786-8451802EC19E.jpeg
893363E7-571E-4646-924C-03314F41A2F6.jpeg
EA049A31-A8DD-47E1-BE75-CB44913B5C26.jpeg
0DB186EA-1438-4A77-937B-681BFE2D4BAC.jpeg
84A1C014-F719-45EE-91B8-17546EA5700F.jpeg
Day23
Blackberry gum auto flowers
Sorry for late reply have been very busy with work.
Well firstly there has been a change of plan regarding medium and nutes as my supplier let me down so I have been stuck with John innes number 2 mixed with gravel for aeration and some fish blood and bone mixed in the bottom half of the pot for a boost as the roots grow. Plants were also given a helping of michorizzial powder when potted ( have definitely spelt that wrong).
Currently under 1 of the ts3000 led lights at the moment.
Have topped 3 of the ladies at the third set of nodes and left the other 3 to see what difference it makes growth wise.
At the moment ladies are being watered daily ph 5.9

No nutes needed at the moment I think they seem happy.

First picture is of a little blue dream auto that popped up yesterday

06F16039-EC8D-4A96-A65F-EF6951A6D6DE.jpeg

9DCA12B3-CB80-4F0A-95BC-3BF1358A97BF.jpeg

6C8A39F5-8A21-4E05-B64E-9CF8EB3B0342.jpeg

F824534B-3FD1-4CDE-9786-8451802EC19E.jpeg
893363E7-571E-4646-924C-03314F41A2F6.jpeg
EA049A31-A8DD-47E1-BE75-CB44913B5C26.jpeg
0DB186EA-1438-4A77-937B-681BFE2D4BAC.jpeg
84A1C014-F719-45EE-91B8-17546EA5700F.jpeg
Day23
Blackberry gum auto flowers
Sorry for late reply have been very busy with work.
Well firstly there has been a change of plan regarding medium and nutes as my supplier let me down so I have been stuck with John innes number 2 mixed with gravel for aeration and some fish blood and bone mixed in the bottom half of the pot for a boost as the roots grow. Plants were also given a helping of michorizzial powder when potted ( have definitely spelt that wrong).
Currently under 1 of the ts3000 led lights at the moment.
Have topped 3 of the ladies at the third set of nodes and left the other 3 to see what difference it makes growth wise.
At the moment ladies are being watered daily ph 5.9

No nutes needed at the moment I think they seem happy.

First picture is of a little blue dream auto that popped up yesterday

06F16039-EC8D-4A96-A65F-EF6951A6D6DE.jpeg

9DCA12B3-CB80-4F0A-95BC-3BF1358A97BF.jpeg

6C8A39F5-8A21-4E05-B64E-9CF8EB3B0342.jpeg
Good morning @Salcapone39 garden looks good.
I noticed your pots were low.
There is a lot of valuable real estate going to waste there. :Namaste:
Keep that in mind for next time.
Fill the pots and dome them in the center.
It's in my Gorilla Glue thread if you want to see.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom