Mini Tent: Autoflower Edition - Lemon Merginue & Blackberry Kush

This grow is fucked. Problems with space, heat, and humidity have stunted the plants. I've had to open the top of the tent and attach a mount to the ceiling for the light to hang from.

I've got wee ratty buds that have mutated on the Blackberry, and although she does smell effin' gorgeous, I'll be lucky to get an ounce off of her.

The Lemon is a little bit fatter, but I think the heat and humidity have killed the terps and she smells a bit like hay. She'll be good for edibles, probably wont be much to puff upon.

Two autos in coco, I should have known better. They're huge, my mistake was thinking I could get smallish plants in coco without putting it in a tiny pot. Greed trumped reason.

I'll probably get some soil for the next run, I'm tired of watering every day!

To be honest, I'm just looking forward to getting this grow done and forgotten. It has not been the dream grow that I had hoped it to be, but you live and learn. I have a couple FastBuds strains to choose from, some of which I've seen finish from seed in >60 days with decent yields.

Hope you're all well, and Happy New Year!

This grow is fucked. Problems with space, heat, and humidity have stunted the plants. I've had to open the top of the tent and attach a mount to the ceiling for the light to hang from.

I've got wee ratty buds that have mutated on the Blackberry, and although she does smell effin' gorgeous, I'll be lucky to get an ounce off of her.

The Lemon is a little bit fatter, but I think the heat and humidity have killed the terps and she smells a bit like hay. She'll be good for edibles, probably wont be much to puff upon.

Two autos in coco, I should have known better. They're huge, my mistake was thinking I could get smallish plants in coco without putting it in a tiny pot. Greed trumped reason.

To be honest, I'm just looking forward to getting this grow done and forgotten. It has not been the dream grow that I had hoped it to be, but you live and learn. I have a couple FastBuds strains to choose from, some of which I've seen finish from seed in >60 days with decent yields.

Sorry your having issues my friend :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just remember, one ounce of home grown is better than a kick to your cock.

Chin up Scotty. Next grow will be better.

Sorry your having issues my friend :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ach, shit happens bud. Next time will be better

Just remember, one ounce of home grown is better than a kick to your cock.

Chin up Scotty. Next grow will be better.

As of right now, I'd argue that depends on who's doing the kicking haha.

I'll need to re-run this Blackberry, I've never smelled a sweeter flower before. It's delicious, but I'm fecking gutted about her bud structure... Next time i'll make sure she thrives. I'm thinking of going down the living soil route

Hello folks

So I never updated this after I lost all hope with the grow. They outgrew the tent and I had to open it up and attach something to my ceiling to hang the light.

I managed to harvest around 5oz total of dry, terpless ganj that does the job but smells like shit. Well, the Blackberry smells lovely, she just got stressed and foxtailed like mad. The end result is insanely dry, but lovely smelling, ganj that just burns too fast and tastes awful when smoked.

Such a shame, but lessons were learned.

Going organic for my next run. I've ordered some living soil tailored to autoflowers and some dry amendments.

Hope you're all well

-B-

Life is good.

Make sure you tag me when you start again.

I certainly shall. I got my soil in the post yesterday and some dry amendments.
Just need to organise my space and get it "on fleek". Only going to do the 1 wee baby this time.
Growing in a short space is a pain in the cunt but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out eventually.

I'm away to pop onto your ever popular thread and catch up on your busy bees

I certainly shall. I got my soil in the post yesterday and some dry amendments.
Just need to organise my space and get it "on fleek". Only going to do the 1 wee baby this time.
Growing in a short space is a pain in the cunt but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out eventually.

I'm away to pop onto your ever popular thread and catch up on your busy bees
Can’t wait!

Omg my thread. lol! Same skullfuckery as always babe.

Back
Top Bottom