Mini Tent: Autoflower Edition - Lemon Merginue & Blackberry Kush

Hey folks!

I am back with another update, not too much has happened but there is some progress, and I'm starting to see the results of keeping the plants restrained.

I was just keeping the main stem bent over at this point, readjusting whenever I went to feed them.

Both are being fed the same mixture, although I feel like its almost not enough for the Blackberry Kush. She is much lighter than the Lemon Meringue and had some issues that I've since sorted with some CalMag.

Feed:
Megacrop 1.4g per L
Canna CalMag 0.5ml per L
pH 6.1

Blackberry Kush:

Lemon Meringue:

27.11.23 Day 24

On Sunday I tied back a couple on fan leaves on each plant to keep them out of the way. Nice, simple, and effective. The plants are growing fast and seem to be healthy girls.

I have readjusted and this is how they were looking when I took the photo, but I did shift the ties further up on the Lemon, but forgot to photograph it.

Lemon Meringue:

Blackberry Kush:

Inside the tent:
- RH sitting around 45
- Temps 15c - 23c (still need to figure out that heater)
- Light on about 60%

Feed:
Megacrop 1.4g per L
Canna Calmag 0.5ml per L
pH 6

And that's about it, really. I'll be getting to be a bit more hands on soon when the lower branches stretch, I'm excited about that. Until then there's not much more to report.

Thanks for stopping by
:ganjamon:

-B-

Hey folks!

I am back with another update, not too much has happened but there is some progress, and I'm starting to see the results of keeping the plants restrained.

I was just keeping the main stem bent over at this point, readjusting whenever I went to feed them.

Both are being fed the same mixture, although I feel like its almost not enough for the Blackberry Kush. She is much lighter than the Lemon Meringue and had some issues that I've since sorted with some CalMag.

Feed:
Megacrop 1.4g per L
Canna CalMag 0.5ml per L
pH 6.1

Blackberry Kush:

Lemon Meringue:

27.11.23 Day 24

On Sunday I tied back a couple on fan leaves on each plant to keep them out of the way. Nice, simple, and effective. The plants are growing fast and seem to be healthy girls.

I have readjusted and this is how they were looking when I took the photo, but I did shift the ties further up on the Lemon, but forgot to photograph it.

Lemon Meringue:

Blackberry Kush:

Inside the tent:
- RH sitting around 45
- Temps 15c - 23c (still need to figure out that heater)
- Light on about 60%

Feed:
Megacrop 1.4g per L
Canna Calmag 0.5ml per L
pH 6

And that's about it, really. I'll be getting to be a bit more hands on soon when the lower branches stretch, I'm excited about that. Until then there's not much more to report.

Thanks for stopping by
:ganjamon:

-B-
Training is going well, girls look happy. :thumb:
Good work.
Hope everything else is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Training is going well, girls look happy. :thumb:
Good work.
Hope everything else is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Cheers, Bill!

Temps are the only thing I need to get dialed in now, other than that I'm happy with the progress.

Hope you're well, bud

Cheers, Bill!

Temps are the only thing I need to get dialed in now, other than that I'm happy with the progress.

Hope you're well, bud
:thanks:
Good luck with temps. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Training early and low has been grow changing for me.

They look good Shags.

I can definitely see the benefits of starting early! The Lemon is doing great, she got dem kegel-tight internodes :laugh:
But the Blackberry Kush is a leggy bitch, I'm concerned about how much she'll stretch.

Cheers, Tinkerbell! Hopefully get a decent harvest, I'd be happy with 5oz total but wondering if I'd need an additional light to achieve that

:thanks:
Good luck with temps. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:thanks::passitleft:

Hello!
I am back with another update, lot's of growth since last time so let's get into it.

The ladies are getting bigger, I think this was the first day that they started to properly stretch, so I am hopeful to see some flowers forming in the next week or so. The smell is getting quite strong, not "weedy" but that almost "hoppy" scent that young plants have.

The lower branches were still quite small here so I had not started to train them.

Post training:

The ladies had yet again grown out from their restraints and were standing tall. I didn't think the branches were strong enough for training yet, so I just adjusted the main stem restraint and fed them. After some complimentary words from me to them, I closed them up for the night. This is how they looked when I said goodnight to them:

We shall skip a day as it was pretty much just the same as any other day. And that brings us to yesterday!

The girls are looking lovely and bushy, the LST is working very well and I'm pleased with where the plants are at this stage.

I decided that they are big enough now to have the lower branches trained, so I started poking some holes in the plant pots and used my soft tie to do the job.

There are a few branches that I want to sacrifice, but I am not sure what stage of an autos growth is best for pruning? I have heard that when they start to show flowers, that's when you should trim off any unwanted growth.
I am not sure on this, though, as information online is conflicting and others say to do it earlier in their life-cycle.

Either way I would like to chop off some of the weaker branches to direct that energy to bigger buds and to save space. Any tips on when to do that would be lovely.

You may also be able to see that I have added 4x 25ish watt strip lights inside the tent. I hope this will boost the side growth that the main light wont reach in flower.

I also added in a small reptile heat mat, it seems to be doing a good job and temps haven't dropped below 19.2 degrees since then.

Feed:
Megacop 1.44g per L
Canna Calmag: 0.75ml per L
ph: 6 - 6.2 (BB Kush is very hungry for calcium)

And that will be that for the next few days at least, I think I prefer posting a few days at once.

Thanks for stopping by :ganjamon:

-B-

Great update Shags!

Good job.

And your neatness and order is not lost on me 🤍♥️

Thank you, I have honestly never been complimented on my neatness or order hahaha. As a man with ADHD, my life is neither neat or orderly :laughtwo:

I tend to hyper-focus on these things and become obsessive, that's why the tent is the only thing in my life that is organised :laughtwo:

Lookin good,,and good to see u got your temps sorted before it gets to cold
By the way getting a compliment from trala about neatness, ti's not easy , she gave me a bollocking about the state of my tent 😀 😄 lol

By the way getting a compliment from trala about neatness, ti's not easy , she gave me a bollocking about the state of my tent 😀 😄 lol
Legit first lol of the day ✔️

My milkshakes tent neatness brings all the boys to the yard 🎶

By the way getting a compliment from trala about neatness, ti's not easy , she gave me a bollocking about the state of my tent
Cheers, bud! Aye, I'm trying to get the environment as optimal as possible. The humidity was at 79% suddenly after being a stable 55%. I had no option to turn the fans up to deal with it, but it was too loud so I've dug oot the dehumidifier and gave it a wee clean with some h2o2

Hahaha, well I certainly feel honoured. I'm doing my best to keep it nice tidy!

Legit first lol of the day ✔️

My milkshakes tent neatness brings all the boys to the yard 🎶

I demand a full cover of this with your original lyrics.

I demand a full cover of this with your original lyrics.
Done ✔️

🎶 My neat tents brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
My neat tents brings all the boys to the yard
I can teach you, but I have to charge…
🎶

And I’m serious. I can teach you, but I have to charge….

Done ✔️

🎶 My neat tents brings all the boys to the yard
I can teach you, but I have to charge
My neat tents brings all the boys to the yard
I can teach you, but I have to charge…
🎶

And I’m serious. I can teach you, but I have to charge….

Ask and ye shall receive haha, I'll sing it every time I adjust my tent arrangement :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom