FastBuds 420 Auto Grow - Blue Dream And Blackberry

I've grown FastBuds before and they certainly live up to their name. I just checked out your journal...nice!
Hey thanks as long as you missed out the first maybe two or three years. I am in debt to 420 for what I continue to learn on here. And by far the friendliest forum online.
✌️

Hey thanks as long as you missed out the first maybe two or three years. I am in debt to 420 for what I continue to learn on here. And by far the friendliest forum online.
✌️
Agree 100%! I knew nothing when I joined here and so many helpful members helped grow some pretty good smoke:)

I've grown FastBuds before and they certainly live up to their name. I just checked out your journal...nice!

I have a few of their beans on stand-by for next run. I have a grapefruit auto, an apricot auto, and a strawberry banna to choose from.
Do you have any experience with these?

And thanks for popping by my journal, it's a humble set up but I'm trying to make do with the space I have

I have a few of their beans on stand-by for next run. I have a grapefruit auto, an apricot auto, and a strawberry banna to choose from.
Do you have any experience with these?

And thanks for popping by my journal, it's a humble set up but I'm trying to make do with the space I have
I've run Blue Dream with them twice, thisnis the third grow. Very potent, great yields, and tasty. I have their Orange sherbert curing now, looks and smells great but have yet to taste. Overall, very happy with their strains.

Day 32 above ground, call it day 7 of flower
they went into full flower so quickly I decided to feed them 1/2 cup of Geoflora BLOOM, even though it was only 8.days ago they got VEG. Typically in flower I feed 20% more Bloom and do it every 10 days versus 14 days specified by GF. Also, raised the light to 90%, around 40-42k LUX. Each took a gallon of water and were last watered two days ago. I'll stay in the every other day watering schedule from now on

Blackberry may not yield much, but she sure is pretty! The ither one isn't showing any color yet.
20231207_061521.jpg
20231207_072536.jpg

Blue dream. Yes there are purses in the grow room as the girlfriend has taken over much of the basement ha
20231207_061545.jpg

Tent shot.
20231207_072533.jpg

Encouraging to watch this grow. They look great. I have 4 mixed beans from them in seedling stage. Box of chocolates grow.
Good genetics for sure. My 9ne Blackberry is showing some light leaves, grower fault no doubt, but she does t have too many leaves to lose this early haha

It's so cool the way the purple starts in the flowers and bleeds out into the leaves!

By the way, did you clear out all those moving boxes within the 30 days? I had the over. :)

:hmmmm:
She added more boxes since move.in day....way over 5 😄 🤣

day 34 above ground, flower Day 9
not much new to report. Stretch seems to have stopped for the Blackberry but continues with Blue Dream. All took 1 gal water, 10ml terpinator and 10ml Massive. Also added a tablespoon of Dynomyco top dress. The front right Blackberry is loosing color still in her leaves, added .75ml cal/mag. Wondering if the light intensity is too much for her? Currently 40k lux.

Blue dream left, Blackberry right
20231209_084342.jpg
20231209_084638.jpg

Out of tent cameos

Blue Dream
20231209_085550.jpg

Blackberry. As @InTheShed pointed out the color moves to the sugar leaves and both showing color. I grew this last grow and the sugar leaves and buds were all dark purple...almost black. It has a great coffee type smell too.
20231209_085638.jpg

One has a three node top, tried spreading it out as best as possible the past two weeks
20231209_093741.jpg

Lastly.....anyone ever been diagnosed with Bradycardia or any other abnormal heart beats? It's essentially low heart rate. Thursday was my 46th birthday and after some tincture and a bowl, I ended up blacking out and going face first into the hardwood floor. Same thing happened twice in college, and was smoking then too. Spent most of yesterday in the hospital with a heart rate of 47-52. Had it been under 40 they would have admitted me. Seeing cardiologist early next week.

While laying there all day I found several medical journals and studies that link heavy cannabis use to tachycardia (high heart rate) and Bradycardia. Apparently Bradycardia is less common with cannabis smokers but can affect 7% of people. Edibles seem to be worse for it as well. I did find some stuff on these forums of folks discussing Bradycardia too. Hopefully my smoking days aren't over....but I'll still grow for my girl as it's a cool new hobby.

Hoi Tim, no not low beats. Maybe a few more than necessary for me. I came in at 100 beats last time. Good luck with that! I do get irregular heartbeats after bouts with covid. After a year it calms down for the most part but stays mildly.
Yea, hoping it's residual effects from. When I had covid last year....it can certainly affect heart rate

One of the Blackberry plants started to get spots on the leaves a week ago. I added 1ml of cal/mag, skipped it next feeding, then did .75ml of cal/Mal (no nitrogen in it). I feel like it's getting worse as a few big fans are losing color and more leaves are getting spotted.
20231210_143759.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_174341_Photos.jpg

Using geoflora so not sure how to correct. Thoughts? I'm thinking I may.add some Recharge tomorrow, used it once before and seem to.regenerate the soil.

One of the Blackberry plants started to get spots on the leaves a week ago. I added 1ml of cal/mag, skipped it next feeding, then did .75ml of cal/Mal (no nitrogen in it). I feel like it's getting worse as a few big fans are losing color and more leaves are getting spotted.
20231210_143759.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_174341_Photos.jpg

Using geoflora so not sure how to correct. Thoughts? I'm thinking I may.add some Recharge tomorrow, used it once before and seem to.regenerate the soil.
Looking good and I sometimes have the same problems. Possibly a pH or humidity thing at first glance, I don’t have much experience with the Gf nutes though. Maybe you already corrected it. Purple plants are extra finicky for me.
Hate to say it but I’d probably clip those 3-4 leaves and see if it happens again 😜

Went ahead and gave her some recharge this morning. I only used it once when a plant was going a little sideways and it worked...fingers crossed. She sure is pretty

20231211_074812.jpg
20231211_074830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom