Fast Bud 420 Auto Grow

The plants look happy but dat's a lotta boxes! I'm guessing that in 30 days you will still have over 5 to unpack. Anyone want the under?
It's a ton of boxes....two more rooms look just as bad. Over the past few days she said "I have too much stuff".....ya think? I have my office/closet/storage room room and one room in the basement hhaa

There better not be a box left in 30 days. We made good progress and got the kitchen unpacked.

Day 30 veg/flower
Three of them are shooting alot of pistils, the 4th is a week or so behind. I topped two, but the third almost appeared to top itself as it seems to stop growing nodes. Started training too but can't yet grip all the shoots. Watered to run off, they went through the 64oz of the prior watering quicker than I thought and the leaves are curling from lack of water.

20230830_072329.jpg

Girl Scout Cookie
20230830_071738.jpg

Orange sherbert
20230830_071730.jpg

Blackberry
20230830_071650.jpg

Blackberry top....wasn't topped, but looks to be growing a solid bud on top with no nodes....I'll see if it changes in a few days.
20230830_071718.jpg

They have been ignored much of the grow....perhaps I need to learn to ignore them a bit as they are just cruising along

I know you're ignoring them just to make sure you'll have fewer than 5 boxes left to unpack, but whatever the reason they're doing just fine without you!

That's the basic description of a spog® (single point of green). :)
Hmmm, hope I grow a larger spog ha

day 36
They are shooting pistils like crazy....yet seem so small. Maybe I should call this grow the 4 Dwarfs. Two of them, it's impossible to even get inside and train their little short branches :)

Today they were fed 3/4 cup of GF BLoom. I can't seem to find the advanced feed chart of the @GeoFlora Nutrients website. GF, do you not recommend the advanced feed anymore? Luckily I have it saved from the prior grow

20230905_074836.jpg

Girl Scout Cookie

20230905_074605.jpg

Orange sherbert plants
20230905_074609.jpg
20230905_074621.jpg

Blackberry
20230905_074625.jpg

The nice thing about fast flowering autos is you get to start the next grow sooner! :high-five:
Yup! May 2024, already have it planned. This just needs to get me through from June- Nov....along with the last harvest. It's all good. Just shocked how quick they flowered and how small

Well, this is by far the worst grow since my very first grow. The two on the left I think have root issues, just stunted little things. I really thought I wasn't over watering. The GSC on the back right is eating herself. My geoflora was a little past expiration date, and I guess that made a difference as she seems to not have enough nutrients. I may have switched to Bloom nutes too quickly, the pistils starting at day 20 threw me off

I have one good plant. Not expecting much yield from this sad grow. Told the girlfriend this morning, she may run out of weed and have to buy some.....because I'm not :) I'll make sure I have enough for me to get through a photoperiod harvest later next spring....I hope.

Maybe I'll have to do another auto grow this winter to ensure I have enough to last until next Nov.

20230911_074655.jpg

Decided to order non expired geoflora and will pop a new Blackberry Auto and Orange sherbert to replace the two that are messed up. Good thing with autos....easy to add new plant to an existing grow. Not sure I want to leave these two midgets in the tent, afraid at this point they may hermie or get bud rot. Maybe I out them outside and let them fend for themselves :)

Decided to order non expired geoflora and will pop a new Blackberry Auto and Orange sherbert to replace the two that are messed up. Good thing with autos....easy to add new plant to an existing grow. Not sure I want to leave these two midgets in the tent, afraid at this point they may hermie or get bud rot. Maybe I out them outside and let them fend for themselves :)
We are very close on where we live bro. Have a ton of seeds fems/regs of you ever need any.
:passitleft:

Day whatever ha.

Ordered new @GeoFlora Nutrients direct from them and it didn't come with an expiration date. @GeoFlora Nutrients does it not expire anymore?

I'm traveling next two weeks, when I get home I'm tossing three plants and popping new seeds. Will do MC on the next three to see how that does. I'm wondering if GF is only good for photos.

Three of these aren't worth continuing. Im not sure what went wrong. The best plant was the seed that was popped a week after the rest. Perhaps the tent was too cold initially?
20230917_102346.jpg

Back
Top Bottom