Ms Bean7175 Night Shade & Blackberry 1st Journal

I have a fan on the left side of the light, that I could lower closer to the water to help with the humidity. I sure will be careful. Bard, thanks for your help. I'm starting to get hope, it was lacking a little because of all the troubles, I went through. It took 4 tries to get were the plants are now. I have caught three mice, so far. And, still at it.:):hookah:

You get those rodents!!

I hate killing them, But, they got to go.:nomo:

My rule generally is "live and let live," but that goes out the window if a critter comes into the house. Except spiders. I don't like them, but I will "relocate" them to the garden to keep up their bug-catching efforts. :)

Thank you for coming, Backlipslide. I don't mind at all. What are you using for the Medium?:bong:

I’m growing in soil at this time, and probably will keep using soil for now.

I’ve grown in coco on my last run though, it was alright. I like the flavour you get from soil. I imagine a super soil would be even better for flavour.

Hello Bard. Been a little under the weather, all is well now. The girls are doing good, so far. In these pictures the babies are 12 days old Oct 1st.
Blackberry
P9040276.JPG

Blackberry
P9040278.JPG

Night Shade
P9040270.JPG

Night Shade
P9040274.JPG

Today they are 20 days, I'll snap a few pictures after I water them. They are about day for a drink.
I bought three new Tem and Hum gauges. It turns out that the Hum is running 50% and the tem is 80. The weather is feeling more like fall and it will be no time before the tem goes down. I have two fans working one blowing air in and one blowing out air. Have a good day, Bard.:nomo:

Hello Bard. Been a little under the weather, all is well now. The girls are doing good, so far. In these pictures the babies are 12 days old Oct 1st.
Blackberry
P9040276.JPG

Blackberry
P9040278.JPG

Night Shade
P9040270.JPG

Night Shade
P9040274.JPG

Today they are 20 days, I'll snap a few pictures after I water them. They are about day for a drink.
I bought three new Tem and Hum gauges. It turns out that the Hum is running 50% and the tem is 80. The weather is feeling more like fall and it will be no time before the tem goes down. I have two fans working one blowing air in and one blowing out air. Have a good day, Bard.:nomo:

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great, but on the mend. The girls are looking much better - yay!! Those new thermometers and hygrometers are going to be really helpful. A little drop in temperature from 80F and you will be golden. Well done, Bean.

Thank you Bard, Pennywise. It's a much better day today. The weather is breaking into Fall, so it's time to enjoy the outside.

Blackberry #3 Day 21
P9090281.JPG

Night Shade #1 Day 21
P9090283.JPG

They are coming along!

Thank you Bard, Pennywise. It's a much better day today. The weather is breaking into Fall, so it's time to enjoy the outside.

Blackberry #3 Day 21
P9090281.JPG

Night Shade #1 Day 21
P9090283.JPG

There are gorgeous colors in my neck of the woods. I need to get out and grab some pictures while the getting is still good.

They are coming along!

Hello Bard, all is good for now. It turns out that my tem & hum gauges wasn't working right, I order 3 gauges and the tem, hum is running 77/50. As, of now. 2 of those gauges are the same, I got 1 free. And, the 2 gauges are only 1% off, of each other. The day just got away from me today. It's all ready 6:11 pm in the SE, US.

Hello Bard, all is good for now. It turns out that my tem & hum gauges wasn't working right, I order 3 gauges and the tem, hum is running 77/50. As, of now. 2 of those gauges are the same, I got 1 free. And, the 2 gauges are only 1% off, of each other. The day just got away from me today. It's all ready 6:11 pm in the SE, US.

You are getting in dialed in nicely! Always a good sign when the meters say the same thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom