Ms Bean7175 Night Shade & Blackberry 1st Journal

Thur. morning pictures 41 days. Today, I'm going to try and sex them. I'm running out of room and I'm going to try to fine more.

P9300330.JPG

Blackberry #3
P9300331.JPG

Blackberry #3

P9300324.JPG

Night Shade #1
P9300327.JPG

Night Shade #1

@MrSauga, can, you tell me how you feed your plants. Do, you feed, water feed, water or feed every watering? I'm using the MC. And, have no idea when to feed. I have feed my plants twice so far one right after another. And, was planning to feed them again. So, I was thinking feed each time I water. I don't want to burn them. I add 2 g MC to a gal water. The feeding Schedule, I have said I should be giving 6 g at 30+ days. Since, I use FF soil. It has thrown my feeding Schedule off. So, I have no idea what to do. Hope your day is going good, weekend is all most here.:cheer:

Attachments

• P9300324.JPG
    P9300324.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 16
Hi Bean!
Yes, you should be feeding with MC every feed. The only time you want to give straight water is a couple of weeks before harvest, if harvesting. Once the reset, or rinse is done, you feed again right up until harvest.
How many times have you fed at 2g/gal?

I would be going to 4g/gal for now for a feeding or two then up to 5g per gallon then 6g/gal.
This gives you plant time to adjust to the new nutes. Within a couple of weeks she should be getting 6g/gal unless you see signs of overfeeding.

Hi Bean!
Yes, you should be feeding with MC every feed. The only time you want to give straight water is a couple of weeks before harvest, if harvesting. Once the reset, or rinse is done, you feed again right up until harvest.
How many times have you fed at 2g/gal?

I would be going to 4g/gal for now for a feeding or two then up to 5g per gallon then 6g/gal.
This gives you plant time to adjust to the new nutes. Within a couple of weeks she should be getting 6g/gal unless you see signs of overfeeding.
:thanks: for the info MrSauga. This is my eighth grow and I never had a marijuana smell until now. The main problem, I think is because, I never learned how to water correctly. And, I know I'll learn more about the era's I was makeing.

Mr Sauga, I have Pro-TeKt and Mg. should I be adding them to my water content? :hmmmm:
When did you purchase the MC it as it will help on the version using. You mentioned sexxing the plant. You'll probably need to uppot the females if that was your plan.
Pro-tekt or Mg is not normally needed with v2 of higher(bought in early 2019 or later). The MC will have enough to keep your grow going from start to finish. If you see defs you increase the amount of MC by 1/2 gram.

When did you purchase the MC it as it will help on the version using. You mentioned sexxing the plant. You'll probably need to uppot the females if that was your plan.
Pro-tekt or Mg is not normally needed with v2 of higher(bought in early 2019 or later). The MC will have enough to keep your grow going from start to finish. If you see defs you increase the amount of MC by 1/2 gram.

I have the old version, before 2019. As, of, now, I see no defs. I'll keep a close eye on the progress of the grow. Thank you for your help. With the help of fellow growes, I'm sure I'll see frost. At least I'm wishing.:):hippy:

OK, is yours brown in color? It seems like you have the same version as me, v1. Newer versions have large white Ca balls in it.
If so you may need some calmag on hand and your Protekt may give her a bit of a K boost.

Here's a chart that @farside05 uses with Protekt and calmag. He has great results. I don't know his N levels in the calmag though.

1572540630480.png

OK, is yours brown in color? It seems like you have the same version as me, v1. Newer versions have large white Ca balls in it.
If so you may need some calmag on hand and your Protekt may give her a bit of a K boost.

Here's a chart that @farside05 uses with Protekt and calmag. He has great results. I don't know his N levels in the calmag though.

1572540630480.png

I have no white balls in my bag. My bag is off white and green labeling. Thank you for the feeding schedule. Got to run, have a great day.:high-five:

1572540630480.png

I use Greeway Biotech's Cal Mag Plus product from Amazon. It's a powder that you reconstitute into a gallon of water. The outcome is the same product as Botanicare's Cal Mag Plus at half the cost. The N-P-K is 2-0-0.

Thanks Bean. Have a great day. Let me know the NPK value on the MC bag when you have a minute. If it's 9-6-14 you have v1. 9-6-17 you have v2.

Happy Halloween :420:
Mr. Sauga the bag, I have is 21lb's (Greenleaf Nutrent's) 9.7-5.5-14 I just notice the very small tip of the top fan leafs are yellow. Just a little. I should snap a picture. It may be the start of burn. I took the scope to check for sex. And, it's to early. It's been 41 days. Isn't that long enough? It's been a long day and it's time to wine down. And, the lights were dim. I'm going to give a better look tomorrow.:bong:

I use Greeway Biotech's Cal Mag Plus product from Amazon. It's a powder that you reconstitute into a gallon of water. The outcome is the same product as Botanicare's Cal Mag Plus at half the cost. The N-P-K is 2-0-0.

Good day farside05. There is so many nute you can use. I just need to fine the one that is good for me. One grow I tried a soilless medium and bought my bag of Mega Crop for that use. The bag says Mega Crop Commerical & Hydroponic. I hope, it's O:K to use with Fox Farm soil. :smokin:

Happy Halloween :420:
Mr. Sauga the bag, I have is 21lb's (Greenleaf Nutrent's) 9.7-5.5-14 I just notice the very small tip of the top fan leafs are yellow. Just a little. I should snap a picture. It may be the start of burn. I took the scope to check for sex. And, it's to early. It's been 41 days. Isn't that long enough? It's been a long day and it's time to wine down. And, the lights were dim. I'm going to give a better look tomorrow.:bong:
OK so you have v1. 2g/gal of MC should not cause tip burn. It could be lacking K.
The only way to really know is bump up the MC and see how the plant responds.

Are you trying to separate the males and females? What light schedule are you on? You've probably mentioned it but my head is not where it should be the last day or two.

OK so you have v1. 2g/gal of MC should not cause tip burn. It could be lacking K.
The only way to really know is bump up the MC and see how the plant responds.

Are you trying to separate the males and females? What light schedule are you on? You've probably mentioned it but my head is not where it should be the last day or two.

Will do Mr Sauga I'll bump nutes up. I have the lights on 18 hours, off 6.
I want to get rid of the males. And, just grow out the females.

Back
Top Bottom