Multiple Strains - Soil - Greenhouse & Outdoor - Mountain Grow - 2014

Re: Multiple Strains, Soil, Greenhouse & Outdoor / Guerilla, Mountain Grow, 2014

Now that's true. Growth rate and nutrient uptake in air-pots is simply amazing. I would never go back to standard pots with my potted plants :)

Re: Multiple Strains, Soil, Greenhouse & Outdoor / Guerilla, Mountain Grow, 2014

This lot will go into the forest this weekend.

Fruit Auto in full bloom!

Plans have changed. I've put only 3 ladies in the woods because a buddy of mine offered me to use his indoor grow room for the 8 others :)

Blue Lemon Thai, POW33 and Super Haze in their Alpine Paradise

Sensi Star, width: 70cm, height: 55cm

Fruit Auto two weeks before harvest

sorry for the double post, here is an image of Herijuanajack 33 and Vintage 2006, short season run, they started around 15-20th June.
20140718_143518.jpg

Note: The 3 plants in the woods won't be visited again till early October! That's when we will find out if they are still there and if they have flowered.

Sensi Star - 31 July 2014
80 cm. high and 100+ cm. wide

I did some pruning and started 'Spreading the Eagle'. To get more sunlight in the center of the plant and to give the inner branches more room to grow. Check out the following pictures to see how I did it.

Simply use a chop stick and some garden string. Cut out a 'tent peg' shape at the top of the chop stick to hold the string.

Spread out all the branches evenly and adjust the tightness every few days to get as much spreading as required.

Top view from the spread-out branches.

Fruit Auto, not far from Harvest.

The 8 plants that would have gone into the woods now indoor at a buddy.

Flowering Nebula.

Flowering Sensi Star.

So you found a good place for them :goodjob:

Sensi Star - 10 August 2014
90 cm. high and 150 cm. Ø wide

I changed the position of the spreading pegs to the side of the pot to get more spreading at a higher point on the branches (the holes in the side of the Air-Pot System are excellent for this purpose!)

I've also added a top layer of expanded clay pebbles as mulch to conserve moisture and to protect the top layer of roots when watering.

Note that this kind of training not only spreads out your branches, it also strengthens them at the base . The plant has to counter the pulling force and does this by creating harder, almost wood like fibers. When flowering the plant is therefore capable to carry the weight of the buds more easily.

The indoor bunch at day 15 of flowering.

Very nice report & images, thank you!

This time and to match DutchGrower420 thread we also used Plagron.

Herijuanajack33 & Vintage 2006, July 20th 2014 (Short season run)
July_20th.jpg

Herijuanajack33 & Vintage 2006, August 13th 2014 (Short season run)
IMG_057534.JPG

IMG_057627.JPG
IMG_057921.JPG

and on the pre induced flowering plants grown indoor and pulled outdoor so we can smoke end of august....lightly stressed but buds are growing well and trichomes.
IMG_057222.JPG

an update on our Herijuanajack 33 and Vintage 2006

I hope Pow33, Blue lemon thai, and Super haze are doing well outdoor and no deers came nearby.....:Namaste:

Nice :tokin:

Showing 2 plants retransplanted in july for short season is much easier than what you do, we wanted to say high, plenty of nice informations here from DutchGrower420. I can't wait to see the results, and the harvest, hopefully nobody got robbed. we are setting up cameras soon.

Sensi Star - (topped twice) - 27 August 2014
105 cm. high and 160 cm. Ø diameter

She's slowly starting to bud!!!

The indoor bunch, day 31 of Flowering.

Back
Top Bottom