My 1st Attempt At AutoFlowers!

It is a red spec bulb. The 2700k means 2700kelvin anything below 3500k is red
3500k -5000k dual spec and 5-6500 white if I'm not mistaken

Over 6400k it hits blue mate :) VEG HEAVEN

Great pics mate :) :thumb: Very nice :)
Those bulbs are 2700 kelvin.....thats for flowering buddy. Don't see why they wouldn't work but I'm NO expert :)

Sweet dude thanks for popping by :)

Yeh can you see all the new pistils ? ... They get thicker and longer every day too haha I cant wait to see mature flowers on her :) :)

How's my little No.1 Fluxy today?

White blue give us a break pffftttt
N I don't think much over 6400k is good for veg i think 6400 is perfect

Touchy, touchy......what's up mate? Lost your blue box? lmao :)

Sweet dude thanks for popping by :)

Yeh can you see all the new pistils ? ... They get thicker and longer every day too haha I cant wait to see mature flowers on her :) :)

How's my little No.1 Fluxy today?

Loving your girls bro.... think you've got a beautiful start going on :)
Your little girl sends her love and says node No3 will be along SOON :)

Hehehe funny u mention it it has gone lol it was behind the old car for ages hadn't checked but looked tonight n yip some frikkin rogue has whipped it probably to feed his gypsy horse out of lol
But I'm fine :)
Drp they look super soon ul have those buds u desire :)

Haha we've got a few gypsy mates ish... I say ish as they'd steal the shirt off my back if I was not aware lol
They've all got horses too. The scrap men round here don't use transit tippers they use horse n cart lol

"I bloody 'ate pikeys !" :)

Hey guys I have a random question ...

Has anyone else's perlite gone yellow under an HPS ? ... I'll show some pictures tomorrow but all the bits on the top of the soil has really gone like a "pissy" colour LOL :)

"I bloody 'ate pikeys !" :)

Hey guys I have a random question ...

Has anyone else's perlite gone yellow under an HPS ? ... I'll show some pictures tomorrow but all the bits on the top of the soil has really gone like a "pissy" colour LOL :)

Happens to me when I use tap water.

The perlite will be filtering particles from the nutes and water :)

Glad i checked back in with you Dr, there growing niiice for sure, quick little things! If possible pop over to my first grow journal, would be good to get any feedback or advice from you guys. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom