My 1st Attempt At AutoFlowers!

Good Afternoon Everyone here at the 420 crew!

MY DEAREST APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG AND QUITE SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE !

The reason for this was because I had lost all access to any form of internet and lost my phone over the xmas holidays. Also since then, I had lost my job and therefore could not afford to pay any form of bill and struggled alot.

The harvest still went along as planned but unfortunately I was not able to take any more pictures which I am still UBER annoyed about :(

I am going to start a new thread which begins with some words and info about the harvest. Then continues with my new current grow.

That's right ... I got my s*** together and im back up and running! ... Also It's my birthday this Monday coming which couldn't have made it better timing ! :)

Happy Easter everyone and again, my apologies for not being able to at least give you an update until now.

I hope I didn't trip anyone out and made you think I got busted or something lol ... Never the less I have a legal term over here at the Doc P place ;)

Peace and love to all ...

PS. Hi 420 Girl. Don't know if you'll see this or not but you can move my posts over to finished/incomplete or whatever you think is best. Thankyou and my apologies for the disappearance. Much love. Yours, Dr. Pepper

Good to have you back Dr.!

I think it's safe to say we were all a little worried for you. I certainly understand hard times though, and am just glad you are back in action!

This place is much more fun when you are around!

Happy Birthday on Monday!

Good Afternoon Everyone here at the 420 crew!

MY DEAREST APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG AND QUITE SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE !

The reason for this was because I had lost all access to any form of internet and lost my phone over the xmas holidays. Also since then, I had lost my job and therefore could not afford to pay any form of bill and struggled alot.

The harvest still went along as planned but unfortunately I was not able to take any more pictures which I am still UBER annoyed about :(

I am going to start a new thread which begins with some words and info about the harvest. Then continues with my new current grow.

That's right ... I got my s*** together and im back up and running! ... Also It's my birthday this Monday coming which couldn't have made it better timing ! :)

Happy Easter everyone and again, my apologies for not being able to at least give you an update until now.

I hope I didn't trip anyone out and made you think I got busted or something lol ... Never the less I have a legal term over here at the Doc P place ;)

Peace and love to all ...

PS. Hi 420 Girl. Don't know if you'll see this or not but you can move my posts over to finished/incomplete or whatever you think is best. Thankyou and my apologies for the disappearance. Much love. Yours, Dr. Pepper

Didn't mean to post that twice lmao ... Damn slow internet :/
SODA POP!!! What's up man? Merry X-mas, Happy New Year, Good Labor Day, Happy Easter & all that good SH@T! One of my favorite members finally re-surfaced. I'm so sorry to hear about the lost of your job. Are you back on your feet yet? Man, life aint easy. I'm just thankful your alive & kicking.

SODA POP!!!:wood:

Back
Top Bottom