My 2024 Basic Soil Grow

We are yellowing fast and the trichs are cloudy. I gave them some bloom food 7 days ago and today they got just water an unsulferated molasses. Back left problem gal runt with the frosty leaf but non exsistant bud structure ( as i've been reading about this happening in hybrid crosses rushed breeding?? ) anyhow i'm giving her bloom food one more time then just like the others just water and molasses.

Buds are rock hard for the rest of the plants just looks like they'll finish early which is fine with me as i've got some waiting in the wings for this tent. Temps still 78-80f and RH is low 30-35% I pull them out and set them in my bathtub on a rack to give them a health checkup and water/feed them. Great sunny days here and my garden veggies and flowers are loving it. Just waiting for longer daylight and warmer overnight temps to transition my clones to outside. Thanks for lookin :rollit::blunt::green_heart: yep i rollit

IMG_20240422_081404086 22.jpg

IMG_20240422_081257070_HDR  22.jpg

We are yellowing fast and the trichs are cloudy. I gave them some bloom food 7 days ago and today they got just water an unsulferated molasses. Back left problem gal runt with the frosty leaf but non exsistant bud structure ( as i've been reading about this happening in hybrid crosses rushed breeding?? ) anyhow i'm giving her bloom food one more time then just like the others just water and molasses.

Buds are rock hard for the rest of the plants just looks like they'll finish early which is fine with me as i've got some waiting in the wings for this tent. Temps still 78-80f and RH is low 30-35% I pull them out and set them in my bathtub on a rack to give them a health checkup and water/feed them. Great sunny days here and my garden veggies and flowers are loving it. Just waiting for longer daylight and warmer overnight temps to transition my clones to outside. Thanks for lookin :rollit::blunt::green_heart: yep i rollit

IMG_20240422_081404086 22.jpg

IMG_20240422_081257070_HDR  22.jpg
Just an incredible overhead shot. :thumb:
Beautiful garden.
Just curious how often they are draining their pots my friend?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just an incredible overhead shot. :thumb:
Beautiful garden.
Just curious how often they are draining their pots my friend?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Sorry @Bill284 for not answering sooner. I overhead water 1/2gal as they need it. I lift the pots and shove my finger between fabic an soil. They do not dry out quickly they are still wet from Monday morning watering, i've always watered in early a.m. Yes they are not looking as good as my spring tent grows, rare for me to do a winter grow or summer indoor grow. No I only do oscillating fan outside the tent door above the canopies low speed.

If it’s taking longer and longer to drain your nearing the end.
I’m sure they will make it just fine.
Nice work.
Just 2 cents I find sticking a finger into the roots will eventually cause a contamination.
Lifting will tell you what you need to know :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hello Friday for you working folk TGIF :cheer: Well this is a probable last live post on these gals, making the decision to cut them down on Sunday an hang them in a closet. Last couple of days while i checked the trichs i've seen very minor stem leaf rot in a few large tight top buds so i cut them off removed the little bud rot with a toothpick and let them dry on a strainer rack.

My eyesight is sooo poor for viewing through my loop anymore it's a challange but judgeing by the age of the plants and it's only 40+ days into flower yes i totally blew it on the feedings really under feed and did'nt take as good of care of them like i use to. They are cloudy on the big 3 with low amounts of amber so i'm gonna wait till Sunday recheck and chop. They are not drinking or drying out as fast most of all the hairs are curled in. I need the tent for transitioning my clones for outdoors and I've started 6 autoflower for outside but they'll stay in the tent till temps outdoors stay warm for next 3 months LOL whenever that happens? It's cool and rainy again here i sneek out and plant veggies an flowers inbetween rains. Probley be around May 10 i'll stick them in the greenhouse it gets sun on it about 0730 on that side of my yard.

So i'll post another update after i harvest and see how my yields are i count quart mason jars for harvest yields LOL. I'm leaving the funky low grade gal in the tent so that the clones can pester her bully her LOL she's such a tart skinny little thing. Lots of outdoor garden shows happening here this weekend so i'll be out doing that looking oohhhing and buying :thumb::peace: Thanks for reading my long post if you did LOL don't close this journal yet i'll post the harvest report.

IMG_20240426_032158872_HDR  26.jpg

IMG_20240426_032235480_HDR  26.jpg

IMG_20240426_032246615_HDR   26.jpg

If it’s taking longer and longer to drain your nearing the end.
I’m sure they will make it just fine.
Nice work.
Just 2 cents I find sticking a finger into the roots will eventually cause a contamination.
Lifting will tell you what you need to know :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I usually don't need to stick my finger in but i did just to check it more closely. Yes these ripened quick kinda OK with it. Not my best effort by any means but it is what it is. Smell is wonderful and they outta be fine mid range smoke anyhoo. I'm happy but eager to begin another LOL

Hello Friday for you working folk TGIF :cheer: Well this is a probable last live post on these gals, making the decision to cut them down on Sunday an hang them in a closet. Last couple of days while i checked the trichs i've seen very minor stem leaf rot in a few large tight top buds so i cut them off removed the little bud rot with a toothpick and let them dry on a strainer rack.

My eyesight is sooo poor for viewing through my loop anymore it's a challange but judgeing by the age of the plants and it's only 40+ days into flower yes i totally blew it on the feedings really under feed and did'nt take as good of care of them like i use to. They are cloudy on the big 3 with low amounts of amber so i'm gonna wait till Sunday recheck and chop. They are not drinking or drying out as fast most of all the hairs are curled in. I need the tent for transitioning my clones for outdoors and I've started 6 autoflower for outside but they'll stay in the tent till temps outdoors stay warm for next 3 months LOL whenever that happens? It's cool and rainy again here i sneek out and plant veggies an flowers inbetween rains. Probley be around May 10 i'll stick them in the greenhouse it gets sun on it about 0730 on that side of my yard.

So i'll post another update after i harvest and see how my yields are i count quart mason jars for harvest yields LOL. I'm leaving the funky low grade gal in the tent so that the clones can pester her bully her LOL she's such a tart skinny little thing. Lots of outdoor garden shows happening here this weekend so i'll be out doing that looking oohhhing and buying :thumb::peace: Thanks for reading my long post if you did LOL don't close this journal yet i'll post the harvest report.

IMG_20240426_032235480_HDR  26.jpg

IMG_20240426_032246615_HDR   26.jpg
congrats on the upcoming harvest & hope all the new ones get big

Back
Top Bottom