My 2nd Grow Bubblelicious/California Orange Bud

re: My Very first grow 12/12 Mango

Sorry guys, and girls, i don't have the pics up just yet, I got home on my lunch break to take them, and the batteries are dead in the digi cam, and my cell was dead too so no lo res pics either, but I can tell you all a little update, i'm going to have to make a tough decision in the next day or so, the wife wants her cabinet back (I started to bob the builder it while she was at work lol) so now I need to move the two girls that were vegging into the flowering box. the only way I have around this is to construct another box, which I really don't want to do, and put them in there, or to cut Lucy down early and use her space for the Little ones. hmmm.... judging by the fact her test bud of a few days ago got me pretty ripped off 4 bong hits I don't think i'd have a problem cutting her down early, I'd love to let her develop all the way but I built a second hydro bucket with materials i'd already had and am looking to put it into use shortly.
the plan is to have two hydro buckets and the water farm all going at the same time. no more soil, the little ones that are in soil now are only there until I figure out who's wants to be little boys and girls. the girls will be cloned over and over and over and over...using the 3 water systems. phew! that's alot of typing. ok I need to go back to work now, I'll def get those pics up tonight!

fuck it bro, chop her down early. no harm no foul. i noticed you just past your 420th post! congrats! you have other plants that are thriving, and judging from your sample report lucy was juicy! if i were you i would do the same thing. the whole reason you are growing is for convenience right? patience is a virtue but honestly i would say you've been pretty patient so far. time to get something ready for that 2 footer!

Well folks I'm back from my mini-vacation! Had to celebrate the big day and all that, so now i'm back in the great state of NY and am shocked how much my lil ladies grew in the few days I was gone!
first off thank you sisco, troop, and fluro; I'm out to prove to the world that weed doesn't make you stupid, stupid people who smoke weed are still going to be stupid! I'm going for my masters next i'm all registered for the fall!
ok so update and pic time, i'm gonna post the pix in the next post bc i've been having a bit of an issue with that lately for some reason so here goes
Lucy was chopped and smoked to the stem! there wasnt much of her, only about 1/2oz dried, but It was very frigging potent tho, BIIIIIG thing that I realized was that I got more stoned off the portions that were dried longer, I'd taken a few buds at after only drying for a day and it didn't really do much, but after it had dried for another few days , wheew LIFTOFF!
The new ladies are thriving except for cali-obud I'm having so many issues with that i'm just gonna post the pics and see what you all think, enough talk here's the pics now...

I had changed the water in the bucket on Tuesday before I left for my trip and i'm surprised it's even still alive, (i think) please help! lol
IMG00604-20090529-0949.jpg

IMG00605-20090529-0949.jpg

papaya veg 14days flower 5days
IMG00606-20090529-0951.jpg

IMG00607-20090529-0951.jpg

chrystal aka Anastacia veg -14days flower - 5days
IMG00608-20090529-0953.jpg

IMG00609-20090529-0953.jpg

New Purple Plant aka Zoe
she's had the toughest life and fought back, almost didnt' make it thru germination (started off hydro) and is now thriving at 7days veg and 12 days in flower
IMG00610-20090529-0954.jpg

and here's bubblelicious still growing weird!
IMG00612-20090529-0956.jpg

IMG00613-20090529-0956.jpg

more in the am when the girls are up!

thanks Pan, i'm gonna change the water again tomorrow when they're up, should I still use plain RO water for now or should I slowly add nutes>?

id pull them up brother, your gona get some good bud of the others :peace:
troop, I would but i'm not one to give up on anything, ever lol i managed to save the new purple plant and i think I can save her too, even if I have to put her in soil and redo my hydro bucket! never say die!!

nice plants peri!

mine seem to be around the same size.
id imagine we'll be harvesting some of our plants around the same time.
and thats pretty sweet to taste the fruit of your labors already.
agh cant wait for my ladies to grow some big stinky buds!

and yea your burnt plants fine. i have a plant that at one point had lost all but its two top leaves and stretched waaay too much from being neglected and such...but its pulled through pretty amazingly. im actually impressed at how its grown.
cannabis is a tough little plant.

nice plants peri!

mine seem to be around the same size.
id imagine we'll be harvesting some of our plants around the same time.
and thats pretty sweet to taste the fruit of your labors already.
agh cant wait for my ladies to grow some big stinky buds!

and yea your burnt plants fine. i have a plant that at one point had lost all but its two top leaves and stretched waaay too much from being neglected and such...but its pulled through pretty amazingly. im actually impressed at how its grown.
cannabis is a tough little plant.

Thanks for the kind words brother, that would be awesome if we could harvest at the same time!! but I don't know about that cali o bud honestly I don't have all the necessary materials, like a proper ph meter an ec, ppm meter so I can't tell what the pH of my water or nutes are after i initially mix (i have a fish tank ph reader) so I think that my best bet might be to just put her in soil and let her grow that way until I get the rest of my materials and then put her clone in water.:ganjamon::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom