My autos at 57 days old - Any suggestions?

xave420

Hi guys, How do these look for day 57? I have been battling a deficiency or nute burn on my incredible bulk and the other is White widow. both autos

I have dealt with drooping on and off and now I just feel like they should be thriving a little more than they have been.

They seem to have looked the same for about a week and I am thinking I am just going to flush both with ph'ed water and then water with half strength bloom nutrients.

I don't know what else to do at this point any help is welcomed.

Thanks

IMG_20161122_190635405.jpg

IMG_20161122_190655226.jpg

IMG_20161122_190703972.jpg

It looks like a magnesium deficiency to me but I really can't tell under those lights

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

im using botanicare pro bloom . I also have sensi cal mag. I notice the incredible bulk still has some lingering orange spots on the leaves and I have heard that is a cal mag issue. I may just flush the one and give a half strength nute and small splash of cal mag after the flush.

What's the difference between auto flower and just some feminized seeds? Because I don't pay for seeds i get em the ole cheap & Chong way

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When in doubt, flush and go half strength on the nutes till the new foliage comes out green. However, once you get past the half-way mark in flower, the ladies are going to use up their leaves for the final turn to the finish line. But stay with bloom nutes until about 2 weeks before expected harvest, then feed only water. Less is best in flower, since they won't be growing many more new leaves.

My auto Diesel Berry rushed to flower 21 days from seed and sped on to harvest, dropping her fan leaves along the way. My Auto Polar Express, however, is just now starting to show preflowers at 12 weeks! Huge plant, huge leaves.

Auto seeds have been crossed with Ruderalis, which makes them bud according to internal genetic timetables, not daylength. They tend to be shorter, too, than their photoperiod counterparts.

Fems are seeds from plants that have undergone treatment to ensure only Female offspring. These can be either photoperiod or autos, depending on their ancestry.

When in doubt, flush and go half strength on the nutes till the new foliage comes out green. However, once you get past the half-way mark in flower, the ladies are going to use up their leaves for the final turn to the finish line. But stay with bloom nutes until about 2 weeks before expected harvest, then feed only water. Less is best in flower, since they won't be growing many more new leaves.

My auto Diesel Berry rushed to flower 21 days from seed and sped on to harvest, dropping her fan leaves along the way. My Auto Polar Express, however, is just now starting to show preflowers at 12 weeks! Huge plant, huge leaves.

Auto seeds have been crossed with Ruderalis, which makes them bud according to internal genetic timetables, not daylength. They tend to be shorter, too, than their photoperiod counterparts.

Fems are seeds from plants that have undergone treatment to ensure only Female offspring. These can be either photoperiod or autos, depending on their ancestry.
So they are for people that wanna grow faster and have stronger genetics? Cool have to buy me some of dem!

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom