Are my autos ok?

Also

IMG_20230607_152610.jpg

looks like overwatered and / or lacking nutrients. bit hard to tell with your soil mix.

looks like overwatered and / or lacking nutrients. bit hard to tell with your soil mix.
Yeah probably over watered. Soil takes a while to dry and I think roots are asking for oxygen. Fucked up again :( Spaced out the pots so hopefully air will dry them faster. :(

soil looks heavy to me. if it's too heavy it holds water and compacts, choking the roots.

Need better info to be able to help. What are they planted in? "Living soil" doesn't tell us anything of what's actually in it?

It might be pH being out of range. Not enough nutrients in the soil, not enough aeration or bad watering practices.

Need better info to be able to help. What are they planted in? "Living soil" doesn't tell us anything of what's actually in it?

It might be pH being out of range. Not enough nutrients in the soil, not enough aeration or bad watering practices.
Its probably a bit of everything. I did the mistake to not put extra perlite to the soil besides what's already on the packaged soil I bought. I then added 1/3 of sheep and goat shit and that's It. Im sure few days I go I overwatered. That's it. I moved plants to a place where they get 4 extra hours per day sun and poked some holes perimetrically to the pots hopefully to dry sooner. I also removed a bit of soil of them to help with that also. I think the fact that they were still praying means that overwatering was not so severe. Usually I see overwatered plants droppy. Let's hope they recover.

Its probably a bit of everything. I did the mistake to not put extra perlite to the soil besides what's already on the packaged soil I bought. I then added 1/3 of sheep and goat shit and that's It. Im sure few days I go I overwatered. That's it. I moved plants to a place where they get 4 extra hours per day sun and poked some holes perimetrically to the pots hopefully to dry sooner. I also removed a bit of soil of them to help with that also. I think the fact that they were still praying means that overwatering was not so severe. Usually I see overwatered plants droppy. Let's hope they
Was that fresh or well recent shit? I'd be thinking they be burning? Isn't that too hot to add?
Composted for 1 year. My father always use It when growing cannabis and he never had problems. Actually he was growing 200 grams autoflowers with that mix.

I guess they would show nute burn signs way before day 20? Not sure. Maybe the issue with the leaves stems from the 2 day ago spraying I did with water/alcohol/soap. I read It was fine to do but maybe my plants didn't like It. :/

the rest of the plant is too light to be nute burn. spraying them down can beat them up at this stage. even a mature plant won't necessarily like an iso spray.

the rest of the plant is too light to be nute burn. spraying them down can beat them up at this stage. even a mature plant won't necessarily like an iso spray.
The fact that their leaves are praying makes me think they are not overwatered but all damaged through the 2 day ago spray. They all showed these leaf signs today so probably is the spraying. Do you think that spraying them stressed the much? Will It stunt their growth?

yes that's one big ass snail. :oops:

new growth looks better colour wise. i'd hold the line and see.

The fact that their leaves are praying makes me think they are not overwatered but all damaged through the 2 day ago spray. They all showed these leaf signs today so probably is the spraying. Do you think that spraying them stressed the much? Will It stunt their growth?
If it was me i would feed one plant and see what happens see if it burns or grows well

Back
Top Bottom