My Babies - help?

dubby

hye guys ,

i just realy wonna know what u think about the plans
its allready on 12-12 week 20 and its not flowering yet just growing and growing
thers some pics
i'll be happy for you guys to tell me what kinda plans is it and whats goin on with it (its my first time)

thanks,

Re: my Babies (help?)

How long has it been on the 12/12 light schedule ???

2 weeks into bloom there should be signs of flowering, your hasn't!!

Are you sure when its the plants night time that its not having any light on it???

Atb,

Resin Raver......;)

How long has it been on the 12/12 light schedule ???

2 weeks into bloom there should be signs of flowering, your hasn't!!

Are you sure when its the plants night time that its not having any light on it???

Atb,

Resin Raver......;)

ye the plans get 12-12 in a total dark in the closet and just nothing happens.. wierd =\
sorry not weeks ... 20 days in a 12-12 and no sign of sex also..

Not for certain sir. I suggest a little extra light to expedite her showing. Maybe 18hrs dark to help build up the flower hormone. It definately is a tall lanky sativa sir. I hope she shows her goodies soon! :)

what r u mean peeled?
and ye its from sativa seeds first time growing
any one can tell the sex ?

Sorry mate it maybe a British saying, keep them peeled. It means keep your eyes on them :thumb:

Its not showing any sign of sex atm.

Keep looking at all the nodes where the branches come from the main stem.

Atb fella...... ;)

Some pure sativas need a regular 13 hrs of darkness to flower.

You could be killing their flowering hormone,

so it's like Gas Lantern syndrome.

They need more sleep, buddy :xmas:

still nothing ,
they getting 14 hrs of dark and still just keeping growing and growing and no sex WTF !?

plsss guys some one any ideas i'm thinking to throw all to the garbage :(((

There must be something else going on. I know if you interup the dark cycle for even 1 second, its like that night was wasted. is it completly uninterupted darkness? can you post an updated pic of the preflower area?

There must be something else going on. I know if you interup the dark cycle for even 1 second, its like that night was wasted. is it completly uninterupted darkness? can you post an updated pic of the preflower area?

well i dont know about interup coz i torn off the lights in 7:00 pm when the sun go down and close the area
is the room light in the house can also interup ? coz when i enter the room i turn the room regular light on but the plant is in the closet with a closed door .
1 of the plans i think going to be a male but the ather 3 still no sex ..
and ye sure i'll upload more pics , thanks for helping

well i dont know about interup coz i torn off the lights in 7:00 pm when the sun go down and close the area
is the room light in the house can also interup ? coz when i enter the room i turn the room regular light on but the plant is in the closet with a closed door .
1 of the plans i think going to be a male but the ather 3 still no sex ..
and ye sure i'll upload more pics , thanks for helping

(plant-1and-2-no sex yet i think)

(plant 3 the male i think)

(plant 4 unknow sex)

Are you sure the dark period is actually dark? If light is leaking in then they still think its daytime. picc3 is a male for sure.

How old were the plants when you flipped to 12/12?
And I agree swvoodoo about the light issue causing stress and therefore not flowering.
put a lamp in your grow area,shut your room and look for light.
The reason I say lamp is that there is no hood on it and you can check the top of the grow room better.
Also make sure outside of the room is completely dark.

that is a boy in last pic above, I would tie the center stalk (top) down about a foot or 2 feet, make that plant horseshoe shaped and lower the light to get more light to the bottom branches. Right now the bottom branches are way to far from getting enough light. Next plant you grow should have a fan on it, this will help keep it shorter and less leggy. Kill that boy! You grew a nice healthy plant but,,,, you gotta know the sex before you waste time on a plant of unknown sex!

thats where i grow my plants

and thats when its closed

by the way i killd the male and smoke his leaves :)) and its a pretty good high i have to say,,, o_O lol
and trichomes what are u mean horseshoe shaped?

Back
Top Bottom