My buds, my buds

Kookamunga

My plants have had trichomes for weeks, and it doesn't look like they're turning cloudy anytime soon. Also, on one plant, the bud leaves seems to be turning purple. And I don't think this is some wicked strain of weed. Any thoughts, please and thank-you.

I uploaded, can't seem to get it to you. But it's under members galleries, titled, 'My bud, my bud'. Thanks for your help with the upload.

I uploaded, can't seem to get it to you. But it's under members galleries, titled, 'My bud, my bud'. Thanks for your help with the upload.

I use the "My Photos" button on the bottom left side of the reply box which brings up your gallery and allows you to add any picture(s) to your post/reply.

I don't think your plant is ready. Outdoor grow? As far as purpling is concerned, you just got yourself a nice pheno!

I don't think your plant is ready. Outdoor grow? As far as purpling is concerned, you just got yourself a nice pheno!

I'm so sorry I never got back sooner. MAJOR computer problems. Anyway, all my plants have been cut down and dried. I'm pretty sure they should have gone a bit longer, but it was getting too cold around here (CT) and dragging them in every night was a hassle. But ya know, the smoke is still pretty good with most of 'em, and I'll do it again next year. It's weird, my friend always gets the best stuff, but for some reason, I'm liking my homegrown better than her $500 an ounce weed!

Back
Top Bottom