My CKS WW Is Going To Be Pretty Good

flytier

I had a sneak preview of my White Widow bud today. A couple days ago I accidentally let my plant grow into the light and it got a little singed at the tip of one bud, but I left it there anyway. I have today off so I snipped it off and did a quick microwave dry on it to see what it would do. The bud itself is only a couple weeks old and I didn't really have high expectations for it, so imagine my surprise when it got me half wrecked.

It's going to be a long wait till the end of next month.

White Widow is great! Accidentally broke this one off last week. CANUK not CKS though!

Untitled175.png

White Widow is great! Accidentally broke this one off last week. CANUK not CKS though!

Untitled175.png

I only started growing lately and I'm not sure if I've ever had any White Widow in the past. I may accidentally break some more off before the next 6 weeks are up.

Hey thanks. But if you're referring to the pics below you can congratulate Torst for the job well done; that bud's his. I hope mine comes out looking that good.

I still got 6 weeks or so to go, but since it's my first crop that's going to finish and that one pipe I had today pipe was the first I've had since March I may lengthen the dark period to speed them up, to sort of treat myself. Still arguing with myself on that part of it.

I dropped a ww auto into soil about 17 hours ago. I'm ready for it to be done now! Hope it looks as good as urs! Congrats man

This is the white widow I am growing. At late as last week I thought it was an auto flowering plant. The guy who sent me the seed said "oops, you got a white widow photo" so outside it went. And it's loving it too.

0013508.jpg

This is the white widow I am growing. At late as last week I thought it was an auto flowering plant. The guy who sent me the seed said "oops, you got a white widow photo" so outside it went. And it's loving it too.

That's a beautiful WW. Here's my outdoor one, planted on April 27 and put outside at about 3 weeks. It survived a frost last month and now that we're getting warm weather it's gaining about 1/2" a day. I FIM'ed it last month and started LST and it has nice stout branches growing off it. She should be a nice producer by October.

DSCI0952a.jpg

That will be a great WW grown out doors! Want to try outdoors one day.

Yeah, I think it will be pretty good. Got a couple CKS CBDream seedlings that recently germinated put out there now too to see if it grows like people say it does.

I only started growing lately and I'm not sure if I've ever had any White Widow in the past. I may accidentally break some more off before the next 6 weeks are up.
I mine as well show yall my ww from seedsman, here is a bud i snipped off to try, its great. Here is a couple bud pics also.✌
473a3ae293778dcf356fb57623509685.jpg
6fb4d89432ff4119bda6beb4fb45ef5a.jpg
662b274e0f4823fe5c59a493ceecea07.jpg

Those are some wicked looking buds you produced. Lots of glitter all over it. I'm hoping to get something even half as dense in the ones that are farthest along. Here's the one I had a taste of. It's about three weeks into flowering now; not sure how much bigger to expect it to get, but I'm having fun watching.

DSCI1012b.jpg

This is a better view of the outdoor plant. The six large growth stems around the perimeter are going to be for buds in the fall and the two pairs of small branches in the middle will most likely be used for cloning in a few weeks time. She's going to be an impressive plant by fall. For reference, the tip of my sneaker is in the lower right.

DSCI1002b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom