my first auto Lowryder#2 and Critical Jack grow, they grow too slowly!! need advise..

afili

Hi everybody,
i started my first journal 2 weeks ago. My strains are 3* Lowryder#2 and 1 Critical Jack. I germinated my four strains 14 days ago, but they still look too small.

my setup is;
- Tent: Secret Jardin DS90 (90*90*160cm)
- Air Circulation: 360m*3/h carbon filter kit.
- Lighting: 400W MH ( I put 90 cm above plants in first week, now its far about 65 cm. Also its a cooltube.) Its running 24 hours now.
- Grow Medium and Pots: Torf and Perlite (30%) mix. My pots are 8 litres each.
- Temp. and Humidity: max.30, min.20 and average 25 Celcius and about 65% fix humudity.
- Watering: I just watered them after transplanting when they were 6 days old and then after 6 days i fertilized it)
- Nutrients: Hesi Starter Kit Soil ( I fertilized first time when it was 13 days old with 1/4 strenght for vegetative stage about water ph6.5)

So, anybody can tell me why still they are so small.. I am so worried about them. Peace.

5666.jpg
31197.jpg
4860.jpg
21335.jpg
11752.jpg

Re: my first auto Lowryder#2 and Critical Jack grow, they grow too slowly!! need advi

HI mate how are you???
Well firstly, Il tell you I HAVENT GROWN AN AUTO OK? But just going from your info, Id suggest your problem is that the MH is too far away, especially if you have a cooltube. I use a 400w or 600w just in reflector and I keep it about 30cm s from tops pf plant. Now I ALWAYS have a fan blowing between the globe and tops to move heat but yeah, in a tube you should be ok.
Also, using a MH during sprouting is overkill IMO and they tend to react slower than using a household CFL @6500k's, 2 of them and she ll sprout up quick!! Then kick in the MH once theyve grown abit ( 15cm ) or so, and then it should be able to handle the light.
Also just b careful adding nutes at this stage as youll end up with burn if theres too much or buildup. Good luck and all the best. Smokemup

Re: my first auto Lowryder#2 and Critical Jack grow, they grow too slowly!! need advi

Mo light!:headbanger: What smoke said!

thx bro's, i did it. its far about 40cm from cooltube to top of plants and its just 25 celcius. i ll refresh the photos soon. lets watch my little darlies. peace.

Yeah sweet mate;) And maybe just feed em water for the next week or so, make sure you water enough - not too much, your mix looks like it may drain well. So yeah just do the basics for now and in couple weeks or so you will have a girl ready to rock:):)
Godspeed ganja garden!! Smokemup

Update! Day 18. Still waiting.. :)

GOPR6988.JPG
GOPR6986.JPG
GOPR6984.JPG

Looking good. definetly small. Stop with the nutes til the cotyledons drop as mentioned above they'll come about soon enough.

day 24 update! i stopped the mh lighting. i ll try cfl's lastly. No hope anymore :((

GOPR7050.JPG
GOPR7039.JPG
GOPR7038.JPG
GOPR7036.JPG
GOPR7032.JPG

Back
Top Bottom