My First Closet Hydro Setup, Round Three: Grapefruit

Update time! They keep looking better and better as the day goes on, feeling much better about the whole situation now. Cleaned up the dying leaves and slow growth at the bottom of some plants. I finally took some clones (six) and threw them into the humidome under my fluorescent light rig. I topped the biggest girl for one of them.

Here's some pictures of the clones. The thing on the left of the second to last picture is a little cup of water to keep the humidity up.

DCAM0037.JPG

DCAM0038.JPG

DCAM0039.JPG

DCAM0040.JPG

DCAM0041.JPG

And here are my babies, finally looking happy!

DCAM0035.JPG

DCAM0033.JPG

DCAM0034.JPG

DCAM0029.JPG

DCAM00261.JPG

DCAM00281.JPG

DCAM0027.JPG

DCAM0031.JPG

Here's a little close up of the now healed break that I kept together with the piece of straw. The leaves on the shoot just below the break grew in deformed an curled up.
DCAM0030.JPG

That's it for now!

Thanks man! They're definitely back on track now after the pH, heat, and water problems.. that's how you learn though right?! I'm getting the hang of the drip system setup, I just improved the watering system a bit more and they are loving it. I just added a bit more Sweet to the reservoir and added some clean water to compensate for evaporation. The pH has been moving a few points since changing out the water between 5.5 and 6 but it's been but it 's been gradual, hasn't spiked at all. Trying to keep it around 5.7. Here's some new pictures!

11610-1.JPG

11610-2.JPG

11610-3.JPG

11610-4.JPG

11610-5.JPG

11610-6.JPG

11610-7.JPG

:woohoo: I need to get a better camera..

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom