My Grow In New Closet

After finishing a busy weekend I finally took some photos and gave the BC and PK plain water and everyone else except the new clones some of the tea I made.Earlier I had watered them plain water so they missed out and the rest went into the soil mix for some moisture and other benifits
The upper vegging apartment showing Im at upper limits in plant height.The bigger plants were cut in July just before I started flowering at this new home and the new clones and grape ape seedling are 10 days from cut and dry seed
daves_001129.JPG
daves_002114.JPG

whoops
this is the JH at 4 days into flowering with hours 11on/13off with all the stretch looking yellowish.I kinda feel its super fast growth and will green up later,on the other hand I believe my plants show some kind of nutrient deficiency in flower in the leaf stems mostly.
daves_01551.JPG

I didnt pull anyone out so here is the PK clone of each top at 7 weeks with some impressive buds but still needing lots more time to mature.
daves_01272.JPG
daves_01163.JPG

this is the JH clone in the bag looking pretty full of nutrients and has me a little worried from giving it the tea at 4 weeks into flower,I hope the N was low in it:Namaste:
daves_01462.JPG

this is from the BC single main stem clone in the bags too at 4 weeks I missed the other one:tokin:
daves_02039.JPG

hear is the purple haze x malawi clone a full sativa I am liking the looks of frosting up and keeps growing in flower size.There has been no sign of problems from the up pot and I also gave her the tea today too
daves_00784.JPG
daves_004113.JPG
daves_00691.JPG

I also added her clone I have going in with 8 main toppers I set up with topping LST and soft topping,looking droopy from the watering. I think its called soft topping,Its by spreading open new leaves to snip the tip off the protected growth tip.It was my try to build up the stems of the 8 main tops and keep nodes closer together.i will try and find the link to show and probably keep doing it to tame the stretch about to happen, if need be.
daves_02231.JPG

Lastly some toppers of the BC and a lower shot of popcorn buds and the pot arrangement going on with 8 in flower now.hmmm A 3 strain perpetual with 9 in flower.... 3 clones added and chopped every month:dreamy:.
daves_01083.JPG
daves_00974.JPG

daves_02141.JPG

daves_01741.JPG

:yummy::green_heart:

Damn every time I read your journal, it reinforces how badly I need LED'S. Hope all is well my friend!

Thankyou WS things are well and I may be chopping a beauty tonight at 56 days from the flip. I love flowering these 11/13 hours feeling they push my plants harder and faster as much as a week against 12/12 .
Leds are cool and I have good success with mine they are from sponsor MarsHydro the 96x3w reflectors.I am low budget and they are fair priced .
Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

nice job, ganic

Thankyou Sara I enjoy flowering under these lights from MarsHydro,actually the first one was purchased from TopLed before the name change :hmmmm: and I have never had a problem:thumb:

Damn every time I read your journal, it reinforces how badly I need LED'S. Hope all is well my friend!

Thankyou WS things are well and I may be chopping a beauty tonight at 56 days from the flip. I love flowering these 11/13 hours feeling they push my plants harder and faster as much as a week against 12/12 .
Leds are cool and I have good success with mine they are from sponsor MarsHydro the 96x3w reflectors.I am low budget and they are fair priced .
Home Page

nice job, ganic

Thankyou Sara I enjoy flowering under these lights from MarsHydro,actually the first one was purchased from TopLed before the name change :hmmmm: and I have never had a problem:thumb:

WOOP WOOP. How exciting can't wait to see a heap of pics and your yield. I was doing heaps of research last night on that 11/13 cycle.. sound very very interesting,

Thanks so much for the link... as soon as I have the coin, will deffs get an led!
Happy days mate!
WS

I did harvest the Blue Cheese clone I saved from the tear down and move at 56 days from flip at 11/13 hours.Because the sativa is tied to its stakes I harvested branches at a time to dry in my old dry box I made a hole in to line up with the intake in front of the grow space.Now it has a 24/7 fan drawing air through to in time go through the carbon filter cutting down the smell during harvests.

daves_001131.JPG

daves_00786.JPG
daves_01273.JPG
daves_01941.JPG
daves_02524.JPG

then I could see better and was able to put the stake holding the sativa tops down right in its own pot and pulled out to get a photo and the last popcorn on the BC.The flowers were looking great to me on this plant of decent size,Im feeling confident on getting 60 g here were the JH was just over 30 and not dense like these:)
daves_02816.JPG

How I trimmed for final to make this medicine last,Everything else went to the wormbin
daves_02232.JPG
daves_01742.JPG
daves_01463.JPG
daves_002116.JPG
daves_003100.JPG

I have a wild jungle flowering with 9 plants total of 4 different strains at different stages. This could be more hectic if they were getting liquid nutrients that would be given different according to different stages of flower. So every body gets tap water that sits out to lose some chlorine with no check or adjustment of the ph.
daves_001133.JPG

The oldest 2 clones at 9 weeks in
1x purplehaze x malawi clone -guessing a shorter flower for about 12-14 weeks
1x pure kush clone-the next plant to be harvested in probably 1-2 weeks
These 3 clones are at 6 weeks in and all in the grow bags
1x jack herer clone looking real mature now I would like fill out more and pull at 9 weeks in
2x blue cheese clones I will hold off untill 9 weeks in also to fill out a little more since they seem a little behind the last BC I chopped at 8 weeks.
Then one JH clone I replaced a JHclone harvested 2 and 1/2 weeks ago
A PHxM clone 2 weeks ago added
An Amnesia clone was flipped one weeks ago for my first time flowering this strain
And last a BC clone a few days in now

Im planning on chopping 4 of them in 3 weeks and waiting a couple more weeks to get that full sativa and think all except the youngest sativa will mature by the end of NOvember.That gives me 2-3 weeks to flip more to get harvested before the holidays.The plan is tonight transplant 3 clones in plastic grow bags to root up nice in these next 2-3 weeks.There will only be room from chopping the 4 planned by and in 3 weeks.
these are the purple haze x malawi flowers so far at 9 weeks from flip
daves_002117.JPG
daves_01085.JPG
daves_01274.JPG
daves_004115.JPG

daves_003101.JPG

and these are the from the pure kush also at 9 weeks from flipping to 11/13 hours
farther along than I thought from the breeders info
Original Sensible Pure Kush Feminised Seeds Specs
Seed Breeder : Original Sensible
Genetic Origin : Hindu Kush
Available Seed Types : 100% Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 45 - 55 days indoor and Outdoor Harvest end Sept/begin October
Yield : Medium - High Yield - 400 gr m/2 indoor 700 gr p plant outdoor
Height : Medium
THC / CBD / CBN : 22% THC

More strain info : Pure 100% Hindu Kush indica
Original Sensible Pure Kush Feminised Seeds Info
The couch locking effect that a good quality Kush can give you has always made this strain one of our favourites. And we are so proud to have been able to develop a strain for ourselves that we want to put our name on. The Original Sensible Pure Kush marijuana seeds are created with 100% pure indica Kush that is easy to grow and, oh so satisfying to smoke. Its pure genetics make it incredibly potent and a fabulous seed for everyone to enjoy. These kush weed seeds are really robust and have a great tolerance level which makes them ideal for those new to growing cannabis. When grown outdoors expect good quality crops of up to 600g per plant, but it's when you are growing this weed indoors that the plant comes into its own.

Those delicious, aromatic buds will produce up to 400 gr m2 of the most potent, sweet tasting Kush you will ever have the joy to experience. High THC and CBD levels make Original Sensible Pure Kush ideal for growing medical marijuana. And though they are relatively cheap cannabis seeds, don't think this reflects in the quality. This strain is sensational and the product you will receive is first class.

I dont have a clone of this strain now but if it is worthy I will sprout a remaining fem seed I am holding on
daves_01650.JPG
daves_01942.JPG
daves_01842.JPG
daves_02041.JPG
daves_01743.JPG

I dont have photos of the 2xBC clones at 6 weeks in just this Jack Herer with sturdy mature looking buds already at 6 weeks. I think they will hit another round of new flower growth soon
daves_005109.JPG
daves_00693.JPG
daves_00787.JPG

I am also missing the Jh at about 2 weeks but here are some shots of the remaining flowering plants starting with the Amnesia at 1 week in
daves_01464.JPG
daves_01553.JPG

the sativa at 2 weeks in I transplanted to bigger pot after the photo
daves_02142.JPG

and the newest girl into flower the Blue Cheese
daves_02233.JPG

I cant believe they are all in there maxxing out the space
Thanks for checking out my grow good people of :420::rollit::passitleft:

My last post needs correction to 5 strains and 9 plants and here is 8 plants now 5 strains still:)

daves_02330.JPG

daves_001135.JPG
daves_002119.JPG
daves_004116.JPG
daves_00878.JPG
daves_00976.JPG
daves_00694.JPG
daves_01651.JPG
daves_01369.JPG

Its 8 now for cutting this JH clone I wanted to grow out more originally,I really think its was on the verge of another round of flowering stretching out 2-3 more weeks probably I couldnt have happen.Pure Kush maybe one more week left is next
daves_03025.JPG
daves_03118.JPG
daves_03413.JPG
daves_03610.JPG

Rough trim like this is final for me and the whole plant weighed a solid 65 grams wet with my chinsy scale.21g dry buds would be nice from this at best I feel.
Thank you for checking out my perpetual grow good people of :420:

You're pure kush looks like some fire dude :bravo:
She made my list:)

:thanks:BlackPolo23
I plan to get this one real mature with amber trichomes for using as a nighttime pure indica medicine. It is growing longer than I assumed from breeder and being a first clone from seed plant too.
That mom fem seed plant had to be chopped at 6 weeks of flowering 11/13 and was worth smoking to me so I am excited to finish its clone out fully for the real deal

I had topped and transplanted the 4 strains vegging setting them up for flipping in 3 weeks except the sativa in this pot I will wait on
daves_02817.JPG

These 3 in bags are the next round of plants to flower that I will also take cuttings from first about a week before to carry on
Jack Herer
daves_02721.JPG

Blue Cheese
daves_02622.JPG

Amnesia
daves_02525.JPG

Im very happy with this set up going in my closet. My problems are not letting go of good strains to try new seeds and keeping numbers right. Following state law is mandatory here for #1 the family:thumb:

I pulled out some plants to rearrange them and set both lights at max height.I dont worry about height issues because 5 of the 8 are raised up.Then Im finding the tallest I can train them in vegging limits height in the flowering.
Here is the Pure Kush clone at 10 weeks of flowering 11/13 hours.She is pretty and the biggest flowers I have grown lately like Im using HPS or something:laughtwo:. I was checking trichomes with a 60x scope and seen mostly cloudy with very few amber. I plan to harvest this kush in a week at 11 weeks flowering.
daves_001136.JPG

daves_003102.JPG
daves_004117.JPG
daves_003102.JPG
daves_005110.JPG
daves_00977.JPG

I watered a molasses drink to it and everybody needing a drink also in vegging too.
Here is my other plant at 10 weeks flowering the full sativa purple haze x malawi clone.Its having some issues in the leaves.I just leave it be and and not try to worry since the flowers are growing nice.I hope no more than 3-4 more weeks to finish and really be worth the time and space in my rotation
daves_02722.JPG
daves_02331.JPG
daves_03026.JPG
daves_02436.JPG

These 2 Blue cheese clones at 7 weeks flowering look to need 2-3 weeks to fully fill out.They are definitely less mature than the mom I just harvested at 8 weeks
daves_01652.JPG
daves_02143.JPG
daves_02043.JPG
daves_01943.JPG

here they are rearranged tonight
daves_03611.JPG

with the kush sitting out front on harvest row:biglaugh:
daves_03712.JPG

:rollit::passitleft::peace:

very nice. are you still running cfls still or leds only?
:thanks:b.real I am using cfl only for veg and led only in flower .
exactly 8 cfl bulbs mixed cool/warm in each hood with the splitter.I think one was 23watt and other 18watt draw.
then 2- 96x3w reflectors.
Im happy with the veg lights growing decent I dont think more is needed.For the leds I am getting by decent too in this bigger space I think but always dream bigger and more. I think I could fit one more in for stronger light to exceed a 600watt HID but these 2 are are close already from my experience with my 600 and the temps are nice and were decent in August, September too.I dont want to fix whats not broke:high-five:

5 days hanging this jack herer clone starting at 65g was 25g with crispy buds yet still bendable stems.I cut them from stem to dry overnight more.15g was its dry buds weight.I cut this clone 7/26 in our new home and flipped it 8/21/15 and chopped it on 10/8/15
clone cut to flip 28 days
flowered 11/13 hours 48 days
76 days from cut for 15g
daves_03413.JPG

daves_002121.JPG
daves_003103.JPG
daves_004118.JPG
daves_005111.JPG
daves_00695.JPG

Of course I prefer growing 1 ounce plants minimum to really make it worth it. I hope the 2 blue cheese clones hit that mark each when I harvest them in a couple weeks probably.They were cut the same time and went into flowering the same time as this JH in same grow bags ,soil, fertilizer etc just are flowering 56 to 70 days instead.
Extra Money is nonexsistant now and if it does change next year :laughtwo:I must get collidal silver for a fem seed run on this jack herer strain I started a couple years ago. I believe from a Black Skull Seeds fem Jack Herer seed it was and I just kept cloning it because it was good for me and liked my system.

I may have mixed up my clones that I did not label.I feel like I have 2 same clones here originally thinking one was a Jack Herer cut and the other an Amnesia clone. They look very similar to me making me think they are both Amnesia clones.
daves_01554.JPG

They do have similar looking leaves I can notice in flower.I can tell the difference flowering with the Jh faster and the Amnesia sativa like starting
I will have to take a flowering cut from my only known Jh specimen:) flowering 4 and a half weeks about, this one I didnt clean up under neath so there should be less mature popcorn shoots. I will try that tonight as if I did loose my Jh strain and it will take more time to reveg to begin saving the genetics again and go back into rotation
daves_01166.JPG

Last night I seen a lower branch topper on the Pure Kush hanging with a cracked fold so I grabbed it for a quick dry test to help me out on harvest I plan in one more night for a 77 day flowering 11/13 hours
daves_002122.JPG

and one minute later of microwave 5 second zaps
daves_004119.JPG

: Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom