My first day! Namaste to all of you

Mrblunts420

Whats up every one? Setting up grow box. Will get more in depth of all of it soon as I finish pre-journal...
Quick run down 2'x2'x35" +/-1/2 or so, roughly 4sqft/ 10.28cf...23w-100w equiv. Will have pics of step-by-step process of progress to the point im at now. Would appreciate the advice and tricks...on top of way I've picked up in here while researching for the last year. While studying Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana growers guide ; course book. Can wait to post, learn, grow, and spread positive vibes.

Welcome Mrblunts, glad to have you joining our ranks here at 420. Looking forward to seeing your grow buddy!! There are a lot of great people on this site that will gladly offer you any help that they can. Lots of knowledge and experience for any style of grow you might want to do.

Thank you kronik pain! Its been a fun and adventurous journey to this point filled with knowledge and growth in these beautiful steps to my first day of sprouting. Can't wait to get the pics up and apologies for the lag with it getting up to date with my journal.

Sponging to get knowledge from you as well as all!!

Back
Top Bottom