My First Grow - DNA Multi-Strain In Soil Under 400W HPS

re: My first grow- DNA Multi-Strain in soil under 400w HPS

Hey man, Glad to c you are still hanging in there :high-five:

You should not be giving them Bloom until you are a week into 12/12 and considering the stress they have been under i would not chance going into flower for at least a week or even more.

you need t leave them be for a wee bit so they can get settle down some and i would get some SuperThrive to help them bounce back too

That is my 2cents worth lol

:peace:

Hey man, Glad to c you are still hanging in there :high-five:

You should not be giving them Bloom until you are a week into 12/12 and considering the stress they have been under i would not chance going into flower for at least a week or even more.

you need t leave them be for a wee bit so they can get settle down some and i would get some SuperThrive to help them bounce back too

That is my 2cents worth lol

If you read back mate, they have been on 12/12 for 8 days now.

They will be fed in about 2 or 3 days time so thats 10/11 days from start of 12/12.

They also have had no Lst or Topping for about 8-10 days beacause when i seen the HGK struggling a little, my bottle crashed.
I untied all ties and just let them grow Au natural for a week or so.

I only topped the TB last night as well as tying down the main top of the chocolope. This was bacause i had a pefect canopy one night on it and then next night one top had grew more. So i'll continue to keep it down and let the other tops catch up.

Thanks for input though, I think because i'v not dont my diary for a bit its a little jumbled up.

Sorry m8 my bad

Good to hear they are getting settled and you are getting steady growth. I always think i am doing something wrong when they are not getting any bigger and then they have a spurt of good growth n i thank the weed gods that i aint fucked it lol

Amen to that bro! lol

Had to tie tops of hgk last night as she is gettin a bit taller than the rest.

Think one of her sides are going to be another top aswell from the earlier lst

Hey man, i have been doing some LST myself the past couple days.

I till cant find the SD card for the camera so i guess i will have to use my phone and post some pick of my attempts at LST lol.

I still get surprised how quick they turn for the light when you tie them down

when i checked on them today they had almost pulled themselves straight lol.

got the mother-in-law here and can only check them once a day atm rather than lights on and before i go to bed.
I thought i had them down pretty strong too.
I'm hoping these things are going to be crown crazy
:peace::thumb:

Feeding time!

5ml/ltr grow+bloom.

I've also moved my light up a few inch to force a bigger stretch, currently light is around 16-18" away.

Some nice little canopy's forming and the chocolope grew almost 2" overnight.

Choco and holy grail tied down a bit more, will get pics up ASAP :peace:

Managed to get to see my babies today now the mother in law is away home(sigh of relief)

All looking well apart from i forgot to water my seedlings yesterday and they were bone dry and wilting. Gave them a drink, lets see if they recover.

Decided to do some more LST on the HGK, and some defoliation and LST on the Tora Bora.
Untied part of the choco and moved it a little.

Holy Grail Kush

DSC_01165.JPG
DSC_01096.JPG
DSC_01127.JPG
DSC_011110.JPG

Chocolope

DSC_01088.JPG
DSC_010511.JPG

Tora Bora

DSC_010210.JPG

DSC_010310.JPG

DSC_01007.JPG

Comments welcome :peace:

Hey Shmokesome! Looks like you got that training down great!! You also have some really nice strains going..I'm subbed for this one!

Hey Shmokesome! Looks like you got that training down great!! You also have some really nice strains going..I'm subbed for this one!

Thanks man, always good to have the experts checking in.

All went good apart from the initial snapping of the tora and overdone it a big with holy but both looking good now and growing about an inch per day at the minute.

Done a little defoliation on the choco tonight and tied the longer of her branches around the inside of the pot, some nice new growths on this branch so i defoliated to allow the light to penetrate a bit more. Nothing drastic, just a few fan leaves.

Also a bit of LST on the other two and they all seem to be loving it.

HGK is starting to show pistols (I think).

I will get some pictures up tomorrow as I forgot to take my phone with me, but all looks well in my novice opinion.

Got some pics done.

DSC_01258.JPG
DSC_01234.JPG
DSC_012110.JPG
DSC_01209.JPG
DSC_01199.JPG
DSC_01189.JPG
DSC_01177.JPG
DSC_01165.JPG
DSC_01096.JPG
DSC_010310.JPG
DSC_010210.JPG
DSC_01088.JPG

Cant see clearly in pics but can defo see pre-flowers on HGK and Choco, BUT!.....

Is that balls on my tora or new growths starting? Second picture from bottom. Please no :(

If they are how long i got before it must come out, i know asap but just to make sure.

Does that look like balls to you guys, 2nd pic from bottom?

What ya think now? is that just the start of new growth because ive topped it or is it balls?

Looks like pistils in other pick?

DSC_01406.JPG
DSC_01397.JPG

Back
Top Bottom