My First Grow

s4mmi

Alrighty, this is what I am working with so far.
Pictures are
Day 2: soaked in wet paper towel for 2 days
Day 4: I put the seeds in soil
Day 6: Seeds are emerging
Plant #1 shell from seed has come off by its self and is barley visible on top of soil
Plant #2 shell from seed is still on the leaves, but is about an inch out of the soil
(yes i posted the same thingin blog)

Day2301.jpg

Day4321.jpg

Day6161.jpg

What strains ya got goin Sam? Im subbed.. I have 2 GC autos above ground with their helmets still on. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

My 2 are unknown at this time. So I guess it's going to be a surprise lol for now they are in and out of the greenhouse until I transfer them into the ground.

Re: My First Grow Day 7 in Soil

Day 7 ladies getting some sun. I thought the first one would be smaller bit it caught up in size when the second one had a little trouble getting rid of its shell. But they are both looking good.

Day 15
They are getting taller and a bit bigger.
I have some D.E. I plan to use around the plants. Does anyone else use D.E. (food grade) and how has it worked for you?
The color is a bit off in the photos, they are much less yellow looking irl.

day15_13.jpg
day1510.jpg
day15_22.jpg

Day 15
They are getting taller and a bit bigger.
I have some D.E. I plan to use around the plants. Does anyone else use D.E. (food grade) and how has it worked for you?
The color is a bit off in the photos, they are much less yellow looking irl.

day15_13.jpg
day1510.jpg
day15_22.jpg

Never used DE but I have read that it is safe to use and apparently a well-received product by many.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What, if I may ask, is the purpose for the DE? I have no knowledge of it being of any use with cannabis other than a pest deterrent. You may want to get some perlite into that soil for drainage. The bark/wood chips will restrict your root growth and also could cause pH issues (acidic <7)..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

:welcome:
Hello, Day 18 pictures here. I moved them into larger pots. (even though after I did this my boyfriend tells me that I should have waited a little longer before I transfer them. He has been growing for the past couple years and has a few that are a couple weeks ahead of mine.) I'm sure he is correct, I just got a little impatient on which pots they were in lol

Day1813.jpg
Day18_22.jpg
Day18_31.jpg

I agree with Jorgie. Patience is tough. I get impatient cause I want to poke and prod at them every chance I get. Don't be like me haha.

Pro has some good advice for watering up above as well. Only thing I can add, and I'm a new grower also, is to water in a way that forces the seedling to search to the outer reaches of the container for food.

I like to water just briefly around the stem, but water heavier around the edge of the container. Can't remember where I got that tip, but it makes sense to me when you are maybe in a container that your plant isn't ready for.

Looking good so far. How often are you watering? pH testing?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom