My First Hopefully Sticky-Icky Ultra Skunk!

Hello, guys after 1 week this is how they look now.. i know the one on the right isnt developed that much... That was all my mistake i thought that it needed more light... but i was wrong it was the oposite so... since i lowered its position the leaves started to grow again ^^.. for now I have no questions... just updating the journal and If you see something unusual tell me.
IMG_014646.JPG
IMG_014540.JPG
IMG_014742.JPG

Helloooo guys, so we are in week 2 this is what I got. I understood that I made a lot of mistkaes by thinking that this bulb is not too powerfull enough to give them the proper amount of light. So 2 days ago I raised the lamp around 60-70 cm and they seem to like it more.
I have watered them with around 6 pH water with root booster only
So please if u have any remarcs feel free to add.
P.S Should I switch to Flowering stage. And could u help me somehow with LSTing.
DSC_5523.JPG
DSC_5522.JPG
DSC_5521.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello guys, yes i've stop the journal not by not growing or things like these I just thought that I will have some feedback.. how things are going.. since I didn't get on the last post I just felt like not doing it .. but still I can continue...
So after 1 week from flowering stage (01-12-2015/07-12-2015)
until week 3 (21-12-2015) I had to strugle with fungus gnuts(these little flies) which kinda killed my lower leaves.
now I have rid of these flies and i am still growing .. I saw that my nutrition is not that good (I think) because they have signs of low phosphorus.
Here are some photos in week 4 in flowering stage>>>
IMG_020942.JPG
IMG_020652.JPG

Back
Top Bottom