My First Hopefully Sticky-Icky Ultra Skunk!

420gentleman

Hello hello to everyone, this is my first journal and growing ever, so please don't be rude.
So i am watching as u already know Ultra Skunk from DutchPassion.
It is a 60/40 Sativa/Indica.
It is their first day(Indoor).
I am using 250w cfl dual-specter i know it is not the best choice but i am on a low budget.
The soil that I am using is BioBizz All Mix.
I am using 18L pots.
I haven't mesured anything but for now everything is fittng perfectly.
I'm still waiting for my delivery for ph tests(for water), termo/hydrometer, I also ordered nutritions for roots and flowering stage again from BioBizz.
I decided to put them on 24h light for growing period.
I've watered them 2 times by now only making the top layer of the pots moised and keeping an eye on the soil.
I am using tap water left for 24h without a cap.
If someone thinks that I need to add more info please feel free to submit it.

P.S. Okay I just read the rules about the title name sorry but I like it like this, please forgive me.

NK27umd.jpg

To be honest I always had that feeling inside so that is why I just decided to stop watching them for now :D :D ... and I have used not more than a 600-800 ml for both plants.

Thanks guys, I just don't feel confident about LSTing it will be rly hard for me because I know that I can't leave it like this only on this simple lamp.. and ofcourse i want better yields.

Morning from Netherlands. Woke up hour ago checked on the babies. The top layer was already dry so I watered them again.. Still not using a lot of water not more than 300 ml for both plants... water is being sprayed. Can you give me an advice about watering, Thanks!!
I won't upload pictures just because there is no movement for now... hopefully in a few days we will have leaves.

Morning from Netherlands. Woke up hour ago checked on the babies. The top layer was already dry so I watered them again.. Still not using a lot of water not more than 300 ml for both plants... water is being sprayed. Can you give me an advice about watering, Thanks!!
I won't upload pictures just because there is no movement for now... hopefully in a few days we will have leaves.

Got to the FAQ and look up Emilya, she has written extensively about watering for the last month.

If you have an extra pot, fill it with soil roughly the same amount you have in the grow room. Use it as a control measure, compare the weight between the pot with the plant to the pot with only soil and generally speaking it should give you an idea as to how wet or dry your plants are. In turn, you would now be able to decide if she needs a watering or not.

So guys i am uploading. I have just putted the hydro/termo meter and it jumped to 33C degreeces. I don't have a vent... and it is impossible to build one... only i can take in a fan inside to circle the air. Any suggestions? and could the the roots be dead by now?

it is a big door and i just opened it, and when I left it like this it dropped to 32.. Than I got the lamp a bit higher.. and I was thinking should I cut the non-usable part of the pot? because i know it is using space... and it can store the heat as well. I will buy a fan for inside and my thought in the begining was to open the door but since i didn't knew how hot is it... now my main window to the room is opened and the closet door as well. And do you think that the root can die from such a heat for 24h or not?

Hello, so after 36/48 hours after putting the sprout in the soil, we got leaves!! Both got out of the ground perfectly, I added about 1ml or root juice to the water. The water i am using has 7pH.. i know it is too much i still haven't bought calibration fluid. For temperature I left them on open door all night long and now it is around 25°C and 49% RH i know the Humidity is a bit low, but I am scared of not overwatering them. Here are some pic's. Thanks again for the info and success!!

P.S. I tried running the lamp with the stop timer and i was hearing buzzy noices but not sure from lamp or the stop timer and idias?
Since I saw that they where a bending a bit towards the center of the lamp I decided to put 2 notebooks at the bottom of the pots to lift them a bit.
IMG_014146.JPG
IMG_014041.JPG

Haha, sorry if you got me wrong bro, but i am no electrition :D and I have connected everything by myself so I just ask silly questions because I don't want to get the house on fire..lol ... okay back on topic.. rifleman I bought a fan and i managed to get outside air to blow directly to the bulb so now i have 25°C on less space between the lamp and the plants, so the plants are loving it. I will upload more photos when there is more of a sudden change I still water them a couple of times daily. And I don't have another pot to measure the water.. i am still dipping my finger in the soil so i can check if it is moised enough.

Back
Top Bottom