My First Hydro Grow Homemade Setup :)

not bad really what you should do is keep the reservoir over the buckets so the water goes automaticly back to the buckets
got to go to work
2013-11-26-291.jpg

Not necessary mate to have the rez and a higher location. If you look closely, the pump will be pulling the water all around the system..pulling water from the buckets, into the main rez, which is connected to the buckets, so the water will recirculate, as the pump keeps pulling that water ;)

Not necessary mate to have the rez and a higher location. If you look closely, the pump will be pulling the water all around the system..pulling water from the buckets, into the main rez, which is connected to the buckets, so the water will recirculate, as the pump keeps pulling that water ;)
verry true :bravo:
:thumb:

just cleaned the tank today and heading for my second week flower with :
3mlL of element 3.
roots are looking good and well still waiting for sex to show on the bianca strain....
2013-11-27-293.jpg

2013-11-27-292.jpg

was thinking of this for my soil grow what do you think of it ?

I like all if the thought you put into your ideas. Looks like a good perpetual set up. And soil is something I am more familiar with. That hydro stuff is confusing to me.

If and when I have the space i plan on going perpetual!!

Keep up the good work.

I like all if the thought you put into your ideas. Looks like a good perpetual set up. And soil is something I am more familiar with. That hydro stuff is confusing to me.

If and when I have the space i plan on going perpetual!!

Keep up the good work.

I don't have that much space, all I got is a tent that is 2² feet and 5,3 hight
the small tent I want fit right over the one I already have and yeah every thing fits in less then 3² feet

Is that an old cigar box? Good idea!!!! I will say that having your curing jar air tight can help the curing process. Also you should check out some Boveda Humidipak. They are 2 way humidity control packs that were designed for cigars. They got smart and made a pack that is specifically design for bud. It's humidity is 62% which is the perfect curing RH. These packs will make dry bud fluffy and fresh moist herb dryer. Disclaimer: if curing fresh bud in an airtight jar with a humidipak you still want to burp the jars regularly for the first week or so. But they make the process smoother.
Have a good Funkday my friend.

Is that an old cigar box? Good idea!!!! I will say that having your curing jar air tight can help the curing process. Also you should check out some Boveda Humidipak. They are 2 way humidity control packs that were designed for cigars. They got smart and made a pack that is specifically design for bud. It's humidity is 62% which is the perfect curing RH. These packs will make dry bud fluffy and fresh moist herb dryer. Disclaimer: if curing fresh bud in an airtight jar with a humidipak you still want to burp the jars regularly for the first week or so. But they make the process smoother.
Have a good Funkday my friend.
the curing has already been done I like putting my weed in an old cigar box after having them in a jar for a month.
I have a cigar humidifier but since I don't smoke I don't use it I use my weed for cannabutter rhum and tea and what so ever you can make with weed so I don't bother with it being to dry ^^, It's a good idea thoe to get one of thoese, I would get one If I smoked.
happpy friday to you to ! I'm of to work in a few hours hope you can enjoy your friday night !

hey every one !:welcome::Namaste:
I'm back from work and :woohoo:!
:blunt::party::tommy: got my next grow all setup!:yahoo:
so here it is :
Sans_titre2.png

I don't know what kind of lights I'll put in the veg box cause I haven't bought it yet but hell yeah :allgood::slide:
I'm happy with it !
waiting for some comments and other wise have a good friday night people ! :Namaste::thanks:

here is a litle update , the plants are in flower with element 2 veg nutes for the second week, every week ends on wednesday.
today I added 12ml of element 2 for 4 L of water
i put my ph back to 5.5 cause it dropped to 5, since my ec meter wouldn't work i decided to add nutes in the middle of the week just in case every thing got succed up .
the babes havent flowered yet and becides 4 pistils I saw on the big plant ( purple power) the other seems to strech and that's all nothing special here :/
and again happy sunday to all :420: members :thanks::Namaste:

here are the pics I wanted to show you the tent is the same size as mine and has 4 11l pots . they are looking good :) :grinjoint:

What are the dimensions on a 11 liter pot like that????

today is my birthday:partyboy::party::yahoo::party::slide:
and my butter is ready for my cake :) !:yummy:
what's better then having a few friends over having a (few ) beer(s) and a nice munchies giving cake ? :dreamy:

my wife offered me a nice nikon camera and now I can make nicer pics of my babes, even thoe I have no idea how the camera works ^^:loopy::clown:

my ph meter seems to be having a mind of his own, today I mesured the ph and it said 14 , started to blink and then I got this --
looks like I need new batteries or a new ph :rip:
the clones have rooted well just saw small roots pointing out nothing serious and I transplanted one in a pot today.
both my plants showed sex and flowering seems to come in verry slowly , on my 3 week and just a few pistils showing ..; but well:hug:
I'm not in a hurry.

:peacetwo: and :green_heart: to everyone on :420:
:thanks::Namaste:

Happy birthday to you sir!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom