My First Journal: GG#4 In DWC & Soil

Projects are a pain in the butt....specially when you have no room the way it is lol.
98349713_2585618245010917_2786675142145605632_n.jpg

I just caught up. those rooms are going to be so cool when done. I also plan on running GH flora series in my next grow. can you be my journal guinea pig lol?

I just caught up. those rooms are going to be so cool when done. I also plan on running GH flora series in my next grow. can you be my journal guinea pig lol?
Fire away my friend. The project costed me more then I would have liked but its all good. At least I have it how I want it.

Fire away my friend. The project costed me more then I would have liked but its all good. At least I have it how I want it.
I plan on using the flora series with rapidstart during veg or until the roots are a healthy disgusting mess. then in flower I have liquid koolbloom.
However I don't put it past myself to throw in some AN supplements along the way like B-52. does GH have supplements like that that might work better?

I plan on using the flora series with rapidstart during veg or until the roots are a healthy disgusting mess. then in flower I have liquid koolbloom.
However I don't put it past myself to throw in some AN supplements along the way like B-52. does GH have supplements like that that might work better?
To be honest....I will be using it the first time myself. I have always used Fox Farms prior so this will be a new experience for me,

To be honest....I will be using it the first time myself. I have always used Fox Farms prior so this will be a new experience for me,
ahh so we're both popping our cherries. :rofl: I recommend getting rapidstart to help those DWC roots explode

The Love Potion #69 seeds have been dropped into their glasses. I also got to take a peek at some trichomes to see how much longer I have on my Jack Herer, Tutankhamon, Badazz OG Cheese and Peanut Butter Breathe. Even though the soil GG#4 is a week behind.....her buds look much more developed then the DWC plant.

A little update on the journal. I'll add some pictures later this evening. Heading into week 8 in a couple days. DWC plant has really slowed down with feeding and eating. She has about 75% red hairs with 25% still white. Upon checking the trichomes, I would say I am around 90% cloudy 6-7% clear and the rest amber. I'll check again a week from today on her.

The soil plant is starting to fade heavily as well. She is heading into week 7 of flower as they were a week behind the DWC to go into flower. Extremely heavily trichome production compared to the DWC plant. Trichomes are 75% cloudy and the rest clear. Still a good 2 weeks left I would say.

The Love Potion #69 I started a while back has been in flower now around 2 weeks roughly. Nice stretch to her. I will have to bend a stem or two for a more even canopy as there's 2 or 3 really standing out.

You will not regret that decision. I have a couple of those, they grow amazing plants.
I was going to get 2 smaller board instead of the bigger one. Excited to give it a go...

Just depends on the size of your setup on which size light to get, also depends on preference as some people prefer running two or three of the smaller fixtures. I have a few of their smaller fixtures and use them like this but I much prefer the larger fixtures. My 550 r specs and my 620 watt r spec are my favorite lights, they grow beautiful plants with super dense, frosty nugs. You are going kill it with that light no doubt, I’m excited to see you put it into action!

How long will it take for your plants to be harvested?:blunt:
I grow perpetually so I am chopping 6-8 plants every month at minimum. This is a favor for you though Mars-Hydro. You may ask how buying a competitors board but I am still in love with Mars-Hydro. I am going to be putting the HLG Red spec next to the Mars-Hydro TS-3000. I am not going to do a side by side comp grow but I will document how each plant grows under each light. I am pretty sure I will get the same results on each side though.

Just depends on the size of your setup on which size light to get, also depends on preference as some people prefer running two or three of the smaller fixtures. I have a few of their smaller fixtures and use them like this but I much prefer the larger fixtures. My 550 r specs and my 620 watt r spec are my favorite lights, they grow beautiful plants with super dense, frosty nugs. You are going kill it with that light no doubt, I’m excited to see you put it into action!
I am keeping 3 grow spaces.....2x4 for odds and ends, Males, clones....basically whatever I need it for. I am grabbing a 4x4 tent to move up from my 3x3 that I currently have which I use for veg. The TS-3000 and the HLG 550 will go in my newly built room which measures 5x8. Those 2 beasts of a light should have no problem but if it does...I can add my SP-250 or a TSL-2000.

I am keeping 3 grow spaces.....2x4 for odds and ends, Males, clones....basically whatever I need it for. I am grabbing a 4x4 tent to move up from my 3x3 that I currently have which I use for veg. The TS-3000 and the HLG 550 will go in my newly built room which measures 5x8. Those 2 beasts of a light should have no problem but if it does...I can add my SP-250 or a TSL-2000.
Sounds like you got it going on there my man! Nice setup, and I agree that should light that room up nicely. Very interested to see how your HLG plants compare to your mars plants. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom