My First Leaf Discoloration

Yes that’s the stuff. You can get the fish fertilizer or the fish and seaweed fertilizer (even better). Both will work very well. Being that the fetilier is derived from fish it includes every nutrient your plants need in sufficient amounts.

Using a cool product called SensorPush...
SensorPush is the bomb even if you're not a control freak. I use them in my grow room and drying room.

Yes that’s the stuff. You can get the fish fertilizer or the fish and seaweed fertilizer (even better). Both will work very well. Being that the fetilier is derived from fish it includes every nutrient your plants need in sufficient amounts.

I added the Neptune's Harvest (1 tablespoon per gallon of filtered water), used pH-up to get pH to around 6.5, then lightly watered the plants.

I will repeat that watering weekly.

In other words, I relied upon the "House Plant" instructions on the bottle.

Sound right?

Apply at the weakest rate on the label and follow frequency suggestions. Once you get used to feeding you will most likely be able to apply more than once a week. 1 tablespoon or 15 mL of 2% nitrogen in 1 gallon of water will yield 79-80 PPM nitrogen.

How's it growing? How do sugar leaves look? Are you comfortable to fertilizer twice a week?

How's it growing? How do sugar leaves look? Are you comfortable to fertilizer twice a week?

Estimated harvest date is 4/26, so coming soon.

CBD on right looks reasonably well imho.

Cheese on left suffered a lot, and I'm still unsure what to do with it. Bud formation is weak, but is there anything useful there?

No complaints on the Neptune's Harvest fertilizer, but I only used it once a week. Sunday is the next feeding, unless I'm not supposed to do that so close to harvest.

I have a magnifying camera that should get really close shots of the trichomes, and I will share those photos here, if I can get the focus right.

If you're set on harvesting within a week there's no need to keep feeding. From what I can see there's a good amount of white hairs left, I would go two more weeks if there's no rush.

My first trichome check for harvest timing fwiw.

What do you think?

Cheese is at least close to ready with signs of amber there, but I can't tell if there are enough cloudy ones.

Dinamed CBD looks glassy and clear to me with no visible amber ones, so I'm not ready there yet.

If not ready, I wonder when I should check next? I suppose daily until I get comfortable with the timing of trichome ripening.

I just wanted to let anyone who may be reading this know that my first grow ended up much better than I thought it would turn out, so you can join me in the reasonably happy ending (I wish I could share some ganja with you all to celebrate).

Despite severe nute deficiencies, I'm utterly impressed by the quality of the Cheese plant. While not the extremely pleasant Cheese effect that I assume results from a purely healthy grow, the texture of the mind effects impressively reflected the challenges faced by that plant to a strong and high-quality degree (an amazing experience).

The CBD plant is helping a good friend with migraines.

Looking enthusiastically forward to my next grow.

:peace: and :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom