My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

I'm noticing a blotch on a leaf of the new plant that is what I noticed on my first plant just as it got into trouble with a calcium def.

I'm in cannibis specific soil (Lush), and the plant is growing very well. But it's hard to not consider this blotch because of last time in the MG.

Any thoughts?

IMG_20240227_093443047~2.jpg
IMG_20240227_093500414_HDR.jpg

I'm noticing a blotch on a leaf of the new plant that is what I noticed on my first plant just as it got into trouble with a calcium def.

I'm in cannibis specific soil (Lush), and the plant is growing very well. But it's hard to not consider this blotch because of last time in the MG.

Any thoughts?

IMG_20240227_093443047~2.jpg
IMG_20240227_093500414_HDR.jpg
If it's the same soil odds are you are correct.
Might be a good idea to take a preventative measure.
How did you fix the previous problem?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If it's the same soil odds are you are correct.
Might be a good idea to take a preventative measure.
How did you fix the previous problem?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi Bill, actually they are not the same soil. First one is Miracle Grow and the new plant is Organics Lush.

The previous problem was fixed with a cocktail of cal mag, fish emulsion, and the Morebloom P & K .

Hi Bill, actually they are not the same soil. First one is Miracle Grow and the new plant is Organics Lush.

The previous problem was fixed with a cocktail of cal mag, fish emulsion, and the Morebloom P & K .
Hey Buddy. :ciao:
I'd just try some cal mag in my water first to see what happens.
One thing at a time I find is easier to track what is going on.:Namaste:
Looks great though.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

There continues to be no comparison between the first plant (MG) and the second plant (Lush soil).

At 4 weeks, the first was 7 1/2" tall, the second plant at 4 weeks is 18" tall full of pre flowers.

Thanks again to @Trump for recommending Lush and helping me understand that importance of root health. 👍☮️
IMG_20240302_085215090_HDR.jpg

Thanks! Sounds cool about being in the tropics. Right, if not you then who? 😂
It was great! I visited a little town on the northwest corner of Puerto Rico. I lived in Rincon for year over 30 years ago. The place sure has changed but was great seeing old friends. I was forced to smoke dispencery weed but we made the best of it. Lol

It was great! I visited a little town on the northwest corner of Puerto Rico. I lived in Rincon for year over 30 years ago. The place sure has changed but was great seeing old friends. I was forced to smoke dispencery weed but we made the best of it. Lol
Sounds like a great trip man! 👍👍☮️

This new plant continues to grow very rapidly and has a dark green color. She just completed 5 weeks today. This is when my other plant got into trouble rapidly in MG and I started feeding to respond to the unacceptable damage.

Normally in horticulture it's considered a blunder to treat a plant in fertile soil that is thriving (risking burning it up). But, I'm wondering if growing weed is an acception to the rule.

Part of me wants to start feeding a weak version of the cocktail I used on the first one and not wait until she gets in trouble, but part of me thinks I should leave her alone so I don't mess her up. It actually was right after I gave the first plant Morebloom 0-10-10 that I got into trouble last time for what that's worth. Any thoughts???
IMG_20240304_081024230_HDR~2.jpg

This new plant continues to grow very rapidly and has a dark green color. She just completed 5 weeks today. This is when my other plant got into trouble rapidly in MG and I started feeding to respond to the unacceptable damage.

Normally in horticulture it's considered a blunder to treat a plant in fertile soil that is thriving (risking burning it up). But, I'm wondering if growing weed is an acception to the rule.

Part of me wants to start feeding a weak version of the cocktail I used on the first one and not wait until she gets in trouble, but part of me thinks I should leave her alone so I don't mess her up. It actually was right after I gave the first plant Morebloom 0-10-10 that I got into trouble last time for what that's worth. Any thoughts???
IMG_20240304_081024230_HDR~2.jpg
Start with a quarter dose and see how she reacts. If she's ok with it increase to 1/2 on the next watering. After that I would do 1/2 strength waterings for a couple weeks to acclimate her and then go full strength like you did on the other plant.

Start with a quarter dose and see how she reacts. If she's ok with it increase to 1/2 on the next watering. After that I would do 1/2 strength waterings for a couple weeks to acclimate her and then go full strength like you did on the other plant.

Excellent! Thank you 👍🙂

The first plant is in her 15th week. The bracts on the buds are still growing noticeably and there are no amber trichomes so I'm continuing to just let her do here thing. I'm down to pure water as of today to finish.

The second plant is in her 6th week. I gave her a 1/4 strength cocktail just now and I feel good about introducing nutes in this way at this point. She really looks good. 👍🙂

IMG_20240306_122716373_HDR~2.jpg

Just for the record I noticed on a photo of yesterday my new plant had two of the youngest leaves going pale (at the bottom like the first plant) and getting papery and wilting. This is identical to how my first plant started to get in trouble with rust spots and leaf curing to follow on these same leaves.

What I'm hoping I'm learning now is this is how this auto first starts to show signs of deficiency. And as well I'm hoping since I gave her some nutes yesterday that between this and the superior soil this plant will continue with her vigorous and high rate of growth, and there will not be a repeat of last time.

Screenshot_20240307-034953.png
IMG_20240119_105931796_HDR~4.jpg

Update:

After feeding 1/4 strength cocktail a few days ago the two sets of leaves at the bottom greened up and perked up. No issues now. I think I can see more buds on this second plant and am expecting a higher yield with her. Thanks again to everyone for your advice, I can't believe how much I've learned in a short time. 👍☮️

IMG_20240309_080057298_HDR.jpg

I'm in my 15th week with this auto and there's still no sign of any amber resin.

The impatient part of me wants to harvest now wondering if this strain doesn't get amber resin and wondering if my current resin now is deteriorating.

But, as someone said it always takes him 14 weeks to harvest his autos. Any thoughts please?

IMG_20240314_094213652_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240314_094159965~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom