My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

Also I took it to bare root to really see and learn and was surprised the system was not more extensive.

IMG_20240318_130208933~3.jpg

It turned out all the roots were at the bottom and the perimeter of the pot with no roots in the middle of the ball under the base of the plant.

@Trump

It's been a couple of days since I hung the plant whole, so I just trimmed the branches to hang separately. The plant was so waterlogged when I chopped it I felt good about separating the branches from the main stem today.

I'm surprised at how well I've been able to keep it close to 60/60. It looks like spring is a good time to dry buds.
IMG_20240319_135503447~2.jpg

Here's my second plant (Bertha) today at 8 weeks. Compared to the other one, there is no comparison in terms of size and the amount of buds. I feel like there will be a significant increase in yield over the first plant and primarily from switching to a cannabis specific soil (Lush). 👍☮️

IMG_20240323_153531994_HDR.jpg

Here's my second plant (Bertha) today at 8 weeks. Compared to the other one, there is no comparison in terms of size and the amount of buds. I feel like there will be a significant increase in yield over the first plant and primarily from switching to a cannabis specific soil (Lush). 👍☮️

IMG_20240323_153531994_HDR.jpg
She is a star. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When I trimmed the sugar leaves off the buds last week, I put them on a baking sheet at 240 degrees for 40 minutes to experiment with these. I've started smoking these am totally loving this experience!!! ☮️🕉️

Does anyone else smoke their sugar leaves?

I probably would if I'd run out of bud, so no, I make butter

Thanks Roy. Maybe it's just me being so happy to be smoking something I grew, but I have plenty of dispensary bud here and I'm loving smoking these decarbed sugar leaves. They are so potent and have such a balanced high energy but excellent buzz. If this is any indication of what the buds will be like I'm pretty frickin happy with this stage of the process.

I wanted to make butter and brownies, but right now I'm thinking smoke these sugar leaves and eat a regular cookie or baked good afterwards if that's what I want. 😂😂😂

Had a friend with fairly decent size warehouse grow that I would trim for to help him out. He'd harvest 100 - 200 lbs per run. He would do the same for me whenever I needed trim help. He'd pay me $50 a lb and I keep whatever trim I had produced or $100 no trim per lb. I went with keeping the trim as I was making cannabutter for dispensaries in my local area.

The first batch I sent to my buddies dispensary sold out in a few hours. It was only 12 sticks of butter but whoever bought the first one went back and bought out the rest. I labeled the wrapper with a fun Devil face and "XXX" on the label. Nothing else. I should have put more emphasis on procuring more raw material to make more butter but I had a lot of stuff happening in that timeframe so cannabutter was more of an afterthought for me.

Had I developed that part into a business I could've been the Cannabutter King!!!!:snowboating:

Had a friend with fairly decent size warehouse grow that I would trim for to help him out. He'd harvest 100 - 200 lbs per run. He would do the same for me whenever I needed trim help. He'd pay me $50 a lb and I keep whatever trim I had produced or $100 no trim per lb. I went with keeping the trim as I was making cannabutter for dispensaries in my local area.

The first batch I sent to my buddies dispensary sold out in a few hours. It was only 12 sticks of butter but whoever bought the first one went back and bought out the rest. I labeled the wrapper with a fun Devil face and "XXX" on the label. Nothing else. I should have put more emphasis on procuring more raw material to make more butter but I had a lot of stuff happening in that timeframe so cannabutter was more of an afterthought for me.

Had I developed that part into a business I could've been the Cannabutter King!!!!:snowboating:

That's all very cool, especially the label on the wrapper. 👍 The Cannabutter King 😂

I'll make butter one day for fun. Hopefully I'll have an abundance of sugar leaves this fall from my outdoor summer grow.

Look amazing!
Hey Buddy welcome to 420Magazine :welcome::high-five:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Happy Growing

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When I first started burping my jars about 2 weeks ago the aroma in the jars was unpleasant kind of like wet hay.

As if today the aroma is neutral and faint, neither unpleasant or pleasant.

There is no distinct aroma to describe, maybe a very faint peppery or spicy smell.

Does this sound uncommon to anyone based on your experience??? Thank you!

When I first started burping my jars about 2 weeks ago the aroma in the jars was unpleasant kind of like wet hay.

As if today the aroma is neutral and faint, neither unpleasant or pleasant.

There is no distinct aroma to describe, maybe a very faint peppery or spicy smell.

Does this sound uncommon to anyone based on your experience??? Thank you!
Yep, that's the continuum. And it'll get better with age as long as it was dried properly before curing. What do you have for humidity readings in the sealed jar?

Back
Top Bottom