My First Successful Grow

pharoah

hello guys
i want to share with you my story with the first successful grow for an unknown Indica strain.
first of all let me tell you that i am in the middle east and almost all regular products are not available here
like liquid nutes and additives and pre-mixed soil products like fox farm to make it short i dont have the options available like home depot and walmart and tried to ship these stuff but found it very costy "for shipping of course"
so imagine you`re shipping something that`ll cost you 50 or 60 bucks and pay something like $200 bucks shipping fees in addition to local tax and costumes.
wanted to buy some stuff but i fount that it`ll cost me around $2000 including shippin fees for some items which will cost around $500 so i was forced to search for the local substitutes
and of course some essential items that i am putting in mind to order online such as super thrive and root excelurator and great white i`ve heard they do miracles..
so here is how i figured it out for the current grow
my local nutes i have N,P,K "5,5,5" - one for veg "20,5,5" - one for flowering "5,20,20"
i couldnt find any additives yet however the nutes include some additives and it is in the for of water soluble powder
also i bought a water soluble powder fungicide in addition to H2O2
the medium includes "perlite, compost, peatmoss" as main ingredients
i added a little bit of mud and sand after growing this plant i got vermicompost
of course tried to use this soil for seedlings but they end up dead and for me the best choice for seedling is just pre-soaked peat moss for 24 days then mix it with perlite with a ratio of 2:1 and might add a tiny part of compost and measuring the runoff ph and most probably it will be around 6 : 6.5 if not i adjust it to be around this average.
i have ordered the ph testing kit online from GH
also got another tool to test ph,moisture,light but i barely use it
i use LED UFO light full spectrum in addition to one CFL
will post some pics for this grow and how it look like after around 5 weeks now
it looks great but it took too long but i dont complain about this
my hands are coughed by limited options
at the 2nd week i rushed to add some nutes and it burnt the plant so i flushed it right away after realizing that the leaf tips were yellowing
i am gonna post some pics started from week 2
2014-12-05-241.jpg

2014-12-05-236.jpg
2014-12-05-237.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom