My garden

So yesterday doc and Sweetsues thread in general talked me into dropping a seed directly in soil no rapid rooter

DSC_2788.JPG
DSC_2786.JPG
DSC_27891.JPG

Did docs method with the roots and hb soil. Placed about 1/2" deep and sprinkled area before drop with roots.

What size container is that?

just cleaned and changed the water in our hot tub,, the first soak yesterday was very nice,, had to put a hat on it was raining so hard,, real nice though,, thank you hot tub god,, cheers dutty, hope all is good, no,,, hope all is great,,

whew, 64 pages.. The toilet grow cracked me up. -- I am on board for the bud and breakfast! Clean sheets and green buds! What a good read this has been so far :love:

Thank you for the invite, dp

whew, 64 pages.. The toilet grow cracked me up. -- I am on board for the bud and breakfast! Clean sheets and green buds! What a good read this has been so far :love:

Thank you for the invite, dp

Thanks for stopping by Julz love the avatar. And more importantly I'm glad to have another grower chime in.

Oh man am I sore. Today I'll really try and get some pics taken. Couple more things to do in garden so we can plant Saturday then I'll place my attention on my mmj gardens.

I'll be taking pics in about an hour and a half. I'll post these pics here.
Bloom room both stages if pictures turn out well.
Veg room. I'll also take a pic of my house and garden high brix combo. It's a chocolate fondue at week 2 of bloom.

I'll also be taking pics of the high brix girls for my high brix journal

I have found that sometimes the sweetest smoke comes from a plant that has a moderate yield. There is something to it when she carefully makes each bud and takes her time. The crystals certainly look dense enough!

Back
Top Bottom