My garden

You going to hash it up? Sometimes I have taken a nice smoke and added a few ounces to the plant matter of the plant I chose to hash and it turns it into something nice. I always label it as a blended and some of my friends have come to prefer them over the single dosers even of pure potent smoke.

In the beginning, trimming, was this magical thing I actually looked forward to and felt spiritual about. Now this is me, ugh they could go a few more days, lets cut these down now and leave those, then cut those down in a few days because f that I'm not doing all of those now... etc.. etc. Who can I get to do this? Who wants buds I don't care take a hand full just do the damned trimming!! haha

Trimming is definitely my least favorite part as well. It's so damn time consuming, sitting with scissors, cleaning up every single bud.

My first time trimming I was like "Alright man! Trimming my buds!" 60 minutes later my excitement turned to "Oh wtf?? I'm only half done?? Dude.. F this. I need a smoke break"

But you know, if/when I start growing big plants like you guys, I'm really going to miss these days when I'm only trimming 1-2 ounce plants lol.

very funny about all the trimming bashing,, i so can imagine the labourious process it must be,,, and the bigger the operation the bigger the labouriousness issue.

i have to imagine though,, because i have barely trimmed anything,,, yet...

soon enough though and i am super excited to do some trimming,, get me fingers all sticky and smelly,, yaa:cheer:

can't wait.. i am so glad i am a micro manager,, tiny operation,, one can hardly even see it,,, trimming rocks,, it's the best,,,

least i think it is,,,,,smokin some hopium

I imagine I would be perfectly content to trim for hours. I approached trimming from the perspective of a sculptor. It was a weird experience, but tiring. After a bit the shoulder blades get tight and you need a stretch break. I can see how the monotony would get to someone with a high energy level. Would that describe you Dutty? :laughtwo: I trim one plant in a harvest. Your trimming days are much more involved and under the gun of production schedules.

You bring a valuable perspective to the group Dutty. I appreciate your being so open about how you run a professional operation. :love:

I think when trimming took a whole day, one 'sitting' to complete, I was really into it. Once it got to the point to where cutting everything at once meant days of work.. that's pretty much when my enthusiasm dwindled. Getting help can be good if you get good help. Enjoy it while it lasts ;)

I could employ one person full time just for trimming maybe two. It's ridiculous, I can't even remember if there was a time I liked it. Doubt it.

Thing that sucks is my best trimmer maybe trims an oz an hour. I can hit 2 almost 3. SO I still end up trimming the majority

The trim pal is looking more and more appealing but the 4600 price tag still does not.

Damn restless leg. In the tub. Third f'ing time today.

So my wife is growing her first plant its a bubble Yum in a mixed ocean forest pro mix combo. She's using house and garden same regimen as myself. She wanted to start her own account and thread but convinced her it's pointless so she will just post I'm my garden layout journal

Today I was in max yields thread and saw he made butter. I hate making butter as much as I hate trimming so since I'm on day 3 of 6 of trimming I figured shit let's make this really suck and make some butter. Actually max started talking muffins and I was heavily medicated and that sounded delicious so I did. No help from wife either.

DSC_2953.JPG
DSC_2950.JPG
DSC_2949.JPG
DSC_2952.JPG

Back
Top Bottom