My garden

This isn't crazy but I'd thought I'd share I'm about to go to bed and was going over numbers..

In 2013 I produced 96 lbs
In 2014 I produced 149 lbs
2015 on track for 236lbs
so with a bigger area going recreational our estimations for 2016 are

1900 lbs once we set down and those numbers hit my email and conference call tonight I literally spit my beer up lol I was conservatively after all things figured guessed 1500lbs

Im going from lbs to ton now lol well almost counting extract and other byproducts over

Hey Dutty,

You posted not too long ago on the plant of the month thread with a Lemon Kush plant. Do you mind elaborating with the genetics a little more please?

Alpine OG Kush Lemon Larry perhaps, or DNA Genetics Lemon OG Kush?

If you could let me know of the breeder, I'd be extremely grateful or if you could even through it in to the thread.

Cheers dude, sorry about the off-topic, just didn't have PM rights yet.

Is This the BOTTLED NUTRIENT GROWERS THREAD!!! I was just going to ask if you used drip clean all waterings but you answered that a few pages back b4 I used mad farmer detox for my flush and was wondering of you flush with detox and feed with drip clean or just mix it up. Also I wanted to ask you what you think about foilars do you use magic green at all if so when and do you foilar with protekt ever I used protekt but I ran out and was given a sample pack from mad farmer and it had silica blast or something maybe its just silica do you think its could take protekts place or no. Sorry for asking so much but I just know you have a lot to offer thanks dutty.

Hey Dutty,

You posted not too long ago on the plant of the month thread with a Lemon Kush plant. Do you mind elaborating with the genetics a little more please?

Alpine OG Kush Lemon Larry perhaps, or DNA Genetics Lemon OG Kush?

If you could let me know of the breeder, I'd be extremely grateful or if you could even through it in to the thread.

Cheers dude, sorry about the off-topic, just didn't have PM rights yet.
A Chitral kush from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
With an unique strong herbal lemon smell and taste. She is mostly indica with small hard nugs and with a little stretch towards the end. Stoney, yet high allround buzz
So, despite the indica heritage, she leads to a sativa-ish high in the head and is therefore a cannabis favourite amongst the connoisseurs of the medical community in Holland since the early 90’s.
Yield is average to good with very white, high resin buds after a flowering time of about 8 - 9 weeks. Height approx. 0.80m - 1m

Also suitable for outdoors in temperate climates, where the grapes and citrus grows. Harvest end September - half October. Recent reports from southern europe have shown 1kg excellent quality bud per plant !! (2012)

Is This the BOTTLED NUTRIENT GROWERS THREAD!!! I was just going to ask if you used drip clean all waterings but you answered that a few pages back b4 I used mad farmer detox for my flush and was wondering of you flush with detox and feed with drip clean or just mix it up. Also I wanted to ask you what you think about foilars do you use magic green at all if so when and do you foilar with protekt ever I used protekt but I ran out and was given a sample pack from mad farmer and it had silica blast or something maybe its just silica do you think its could take protekts place or no. Sorry for asking so much but I just know you have a lot to offer thanks dutty.

I use drip clean all the way through if I'm out I sub in detox for flush not during feedings.
Not sure about these silica product I'll look into it.

No I don't foliar feed pro tekt.

I've used Magic green at recommended times but hate spraying stuff.

I'm no expert but I think crushed eggshell and worms might block my hydro pumps lol :)

Too funny. But remember the far left organic movement wants us to believe that your Lil hydro setup is gonna destroy earth. All while pumping gallons of gas into there diesel truck to supply there organic farms. Hypocritical people show there true amount of knowledge when opening there mouth and removing all doubt of there ignorance

Back
Top Bottom