My garden

DSC_09123.JPG
DSC_09092.JPG
DSC_09063.JPG
DSC_09111.JPG
DSC_09082.JPG
DSC_09101.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG

Now I see what you mean that's a beating mainline/flux (",)

The third, fifth and last pic yes that's at its beginning in like late October early November
Here it is now.
DSC_30411.JPG

I didn't properly train her light addict and those folks do much nicer. They call it fluxing for like 20 years I've referred to it as main lining. It's great in applications that it's favorable
Low height
Limited space
1 plant
Lots of time.

Yes the yield extremely well but in that growth Window I can flip more plants and there overall weight would smoke my flux even precisely trained. So since November I've cropped 6 crops one per month perpetual and here she still is lol.

Ugly ugly ugly

Just isn't for me but it might be perfect for you.

Ok so this evening im grilling and using my canna butter on my chicken to ease the pain of dealing with ignorant and intolerant people especially the liberal mob mentality not talking dems vs reb for the record just crazy progressive intolerant asses

Ok so this evening im grilling and using my canna butter on my chicken to ease the pain of dealing with ignorant and intolerant people especially the liberal mob mentality not talking dems vs reb for the record just crazy progressive intolerant asses

And of course there's nothing crazy, conservative or intolerant about that statement Dutty. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Canna butter grilled chicken. Mmmmmm. Dale's been after a grill forever. We live on the third floor. I can see hot co ALS cascading from the balcony every time he mentions it. LOL!

Envy baby. Enjoy.

Yup. I'm one of many.

Others told him 100 lbs per month I told him Ill see you on the field. Literally that's what I said. I told him theres alot of bs in this I can guarantee about .865 grams per watt with a average of 50lbs per month.

Some people think just cause you have X amount of room you can just bloom and count on a monthly quota. It doesn't work that way. I was basing it on 6000 Sq ft of bloom. With nice aisles and room. Yes you can stuff it and hit 100 lbs but what's the point. Get good yield get a exclusive genetic that's fire and boom. Let them be happy. Never been a true sog fan.

Hope the grub has perked you up a bit chief? Sounds like a lot of work doing that much so I'm grateful I only have myself to please here and anything extra I end up with will be about as hard to get rid of as a sandwich in a seagull colony! :)

RE the grams per watt thing and time it takes to flux would there be any use to measure and compare grams per watt hour? (or for the sake of easier numbers to work with Kilowatt hours)

Hope you don't mind me making up some numbers to give an example of what I have in mind...

Lets say I run 125w 24/0 for 14 days then 600w 18/6 for 21 days before going 12/12 for 56 days and get 500g.

125 x 24 x 7 = 21,000Wh (or 21kWh)
600 x 18 x 21 = 226,800Wh (or 227kWh rounded up a wee bit)
600 x 12 x 56 = 403,200Wh (or 403kWh rounded down a wee bit)

Add the totals for together to get a total cost in kWh for lighting.... 21 + 227 + 403 = 651kWh.

Then finally divide the yield by the cost to get the measure I wanted..... 500g / 651kWh = 0.768g per kWh.

Hmmm....did I just give myself something to aim for or have I already smoked too much weed today? :)

It was delicious!!!!! Slept very well.

So I'm no longer going to help anyone in there threads unless I'm asked specifically and it relates to my style of growing.

Hope the grub has perked you up a bit chief? Sounds like a lot of work doing that much so I'm grateful I only have myself to please here and anything extra I end up with will be about as hard to get rid of as a sandwich in a seagull colony! :)

RE the grams per watt thing and time it takes to flux would there be any use to measure and compare grams per watt hour? (or for the sake of easier numbers to work with Kilowatt hours)

Hope you don't mind me making up some numbers to give an example of what I have in mind...

Lets say I run 125w 24/0 for 14 days then 600w 18/6 for 21 days before going 12/12 for 56 days and get 500g.

Add the totals for together to get a total cost in kWh for lighting.... 21 + 227 + 403 = 651kWh.

Then finally divide the yield by the cost to get the measure I wanted..... 500g / 651kWh = 0.768g per kWh.

Hmmm....did I just give myself something to aim for or have I already smoked too much weed today? :)

Wow. Those figures seem legit. Never tried to figure it out that way. Could definitely figure out usage on my lights better.

This is actually the way the plants see it. Icemud has done a lot of research into it, and it turns out that the important measure is the total amount of light they get per day. There's an index for it - CMI? - can't remember. More light ups that total, but so does more hours.

I've been keeping it in mind designing my improved perpetual. I want to run 20/4 or longer for seedlings, 18/6 for veg and 11/13 for bloom. In sizing the watts/sqft I'm also going to consider total daily light.

It's worth looking into, Dutty. :cheesygrinsmiley:

[Edit] I used a gram/day measure for awhile. It's easy enough to calculate and I'd be interested in how a fluxed plant stacks up. My high range was over 0.6 grams/day (from day of sprout or cut), I think.

So I'm no longer going to help anyone in there threads unless I'm asked specifically and it relates to my style of growing.

What a loss this would be. Your opinion matters here. You know more about the practical side of cannabis production than most of us will learn in a lifetime of growing in our closets and spare bedrooms. Your generous nature has helped many among us. Find a way to work past this. Why deny what you have to offer to those who don't yet know you? Had you made this decision a couple months ago I would have been one of those you wouldn't have bothered to meet and get to know. What a sad thought.

Well, normally I'd start off by saying something amusing and self-depricating, like "we're in different leagues in terms of _______ " but unfortunately, when we compare my growing experience to yours, we're not even playing the same sport. But I know exactly how you feel on that note brother. We ran into different circumstances, but with the same outcome.

Welcome to the club. :thumb:
Just keep doing what you know works, don't worry about all the other shit. Your grows more than speak for themselves.

Thanks antics. Yeah I'm still willing to help but won't go in any organic threads I have nothing to add nor do I want to.

I'm still more than willing to help all here.

Back
Top Bottom