My garden

Thinking of entering potm and notm but not sure. I'm gonna get this bud shot by a better camera. Any suggestions nivek or anyone with photo experience

DSC_23132.JPG

I try to use at least 4x zoom and a natural background color not green and natural light, not direct sunlight as this makes the bud shiny from all the refraction from the trichomes.

I try to use at least 4x zoom and a natural background color not green and natural light, not direct sunlight as this makes the bud shiny from all the refraction from the trichomes.

I'm gonna run a pic today on this thread give me your opinion dyold you've won this. Should have pic up in a couple hours.

Yes I prefer not to foilar feed only reason I will spray is when I receive clones from an outside source I will spray with mity wash when received and again in 4-6 days with sns 217 kept in a corentien area for 2-3 more days b4 taken to my veg area just to be safe. I just wanted to ask cuz a friend told me silica type additives were better when sprayed but I was hoping that it didn't matter either way. Thanks for the answers dutty much appreciated.

Picture time (all pics are half way through bloom approx.)

DSC_3218.JPG

dutch treat I tried to flux (mainline) but failed and gave up way too long of a process for me

DSC_3229.JPG

Poor Genetic (Dirty Heri) very finicky

DSC_3210.JPG

Dutch in Doc's High Brix kit

DSC_3202.JPG

Santa Cruz kush

DSC_3198.JPG

Rosetta Stone

DSC_3197.JPG

Nightmare on Elm Street

DSC_3194.JPG

Pitbull in center

I have more I highlight tomorrow

I used to work in upper management for a large dispensary in Seattle where we sold Evergreen products. I was the one who stopped the purchasing of RSO and replaced our stock of RSO with Evergreen CO2 extracted. Decent stuff. Margins better than most of the more commonly found oil extracts in the market. Not sure if you are linked to that same group. Just thought I'd share that with ya :)

Back
Top Bottom