My garden

DSC_39941.JPG

I think you can put a light blue cool down filter over the lens to compensate for the overly warm light.

This could tell you what filter(s) you need...
Mired Shift Calculator for LEE Lighting Filters

....I'd probably aim for a converted figure of 5500K if that's what your T5s or CFLs are that you get a nice colour balance under. The Hortilux site suggests their 600W HPS bulbs are 2100K so you get a mired shift value of -294 which roughly translates as 2 80A filters. Stick these filters over your lens with blue tac or whatever and it should get rid of the orange glow.

Am sure you can find some online for a few bucks. :)

That is messed up. The recreational tax is the reason I started to grow my own in the first place. But to charge mmj a higher tax is insane. Aren't they going to lose a lot of income on the mmj licenses? I wouldn't go through all the trouble to go see a doc and get a card to pay the same price as recreational users.

Our state fucked up from the get go

Cool vid bud:thumb:

Did you say in there you had a Violator Kush on the go too? Is there a thread I can watch that one in? I'm hopefully not too far off flowering mine.

Yes there's one in veg there. Ways out from bloom it will either be in here or high brix adventures depends on which route I choose.

I wish we had recreational out in Michigan. It was proposed recently I believe or something of the sort but we won't have it for a minute. I'm actually all for recreational being a higher tax but I don't see the purpose of taxing medical that high since prescription pills aren't taxed to the tee like that. I say lower tax for medical to encourage medicinal users to get their cards and then if you don't want to go through the state process you can either pay the higher tax or grow it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom