My garden

Just got a call from a buddy. His can fan in bloom quit on him I guess yellow jackets had nested in his roof vent and were trying to build all the way to the filter like 12 feet of nest. He said the pest guys were like yeah this is becoming common cause of all these medical and rec grows. They seek heat. Lol better check my veg intake and exhaust today crazy

No kidding? Good tip bud. I'm going to go check my setups

Yeah lawyer says initial license holders get first shot since initially they were supposed to get three but some will be available eventually.

Pucks got my dog stupid high. She ate 3 off the counter she had a rough time. Slept it off though. I won't be leaving them on the counter anymore.

Still safer than your dog getting into chocolate, or anything in the med cabinet.

I gave my dog some vodka once thinking it was water... lol. That was funny shit. She was walking into walls, tried to jump on the bed and missed it, tongue was hanging out. Man, I almost piss myself thinking about it now,,, we were just about to bring her to the vet,, thinking it was lymes,,, then while my wife was speaking to the vet,, on a Sunday,, a light bulb went off in my head. I told my wife, tell the doctor she had vodka instead of water for breakfast and she'll be alright.... lol

I don't leave cups of vodka on the counter anymore.... at least overnight. Cause when I come to,, I might not remember what was in the glass ;)

Took just under 8 grams but got 1.25 back. Here's it after I pressed it into a square in the parchment paper. Then I froze.
DSC_38841.JPG

So today I'm working in vegetable garden. There's a few plants outside I'll water and remove dead leaves on. Here is a couple videos. goat area and garden perimeter:

Your a great father and husband

Ive been in hot tub for 2 hrs. Wife is getting ready with daughter now. I'll be taking them to brunch and then getting the daughter one of those kitchens for kids thing. Hopefully that makes up for it.

Wow, just read cover to cover and feel exhausted with information overload! Took me a few days, but wanted to say thanks for sharing Duty. Your operation is so inspiring.

Commenting on the entire thread so here we go;

1. Seahawks superbowl.. As a phins fan, born and raise in miami and married to a born and bread new englander who loves the patriots.. That was the worst call in superbowl history.. you have 4 downs on the goal line and the most vicious running back in the league.. you give it to him 4x's if he fails so be it, but god damnit give it to him. Now I gotta listen to my wife talk about scoreboards and super bowls.. Deflategate be damned.

2. Organic gardening, To me organic gardening is about the removal of non organic matter from use on whatever I'm growing. I do not want to ingest pesticides or anything unnatural into my body. Maybe i'm a tree hugger, but it truly matters to me what i'm putting in my body. I don't drink sodas or eat fast food.. I make sure my meat comes from grass fed local farms and support and buy local. See How Quickly Eating Organic Can Rid Your Body of Pesticides | TakePart -- check out this video maybe it will change your tune a bit, maybe not! It's not about planet earth whatever, sure we should all take better care of mother nature, but to me its about what's going into my body. I use crop rotation, and animals to permaculture my growing beds(as you did with your chickens). I don't have deisel trucks, and it's not always being hypocritical to be an "organic farmer". It really is better tasting too even if the yields are less. When it comes to pest control my go to is lady bugs and egg shells.

3. As far as what your growing, there is no doubt i learned more in this thread than anything else I've read on this site. Again thanks so much! Life long subscriber.

We have different methodologies on growing things, but I surely believe there is a lot to be learned from each other. I am very thankful that you share your vast amounts of knowledge. There is more to growing anything than just what nutes or pesticides you use. Loving what you do has a lot to do with it and it shows in your work. Sub'd and looking forward to every post you make, keep on keeping on brother.

Back
Top Bottom