My girls seem to be feeling a little off

Westmoreland

420 Member
I went to the plant abuse and looked at all the pics and read a lot. I could not really come up with it. I thought heat stress then maybe magnesium. But I ran cali mag through my coco before planting. If anyone is a good Doc I could use your advice and experience.

20210829_235654.jpg

20210829_235248.jpg

20210829_235148.jpg

20210829_235110.jpg

20210829_235033.jpg

20210829_235005.jpg

I thing calcium cause I look at them close with magnifying glass and i don't see any thing on them. I even wiped them down with ph water and white paper towel.

No I can go get it though today. Do I just add it to my nute water or spray as foliar??
Please use the reply or quote button - I don't know who you're talking to otherwise lol
Assuming you're post is aimed at me, just a plain pH'd water with Terpy + CaMg too will do the trick

You need Cal/Mag not just at start up but every gallon on solution add, 1 to 2 ml Cal/Mag and .5 to 1 gram Epson salt. I use RO water and I take it to 120 ppm with Cal/Mag and Epsom before I add any nutes.

Have you seen my post Less is More, if not let me know and I will send it to you.

You need Cal/Mag not just at start up but every gallon on solution add, 1 to 2 ml Cal/Mag and .5 to 1 gram Epson salt. I use RO water and I take it to 120 ppm with Cal/Mag and Epsom before I add any nutes.

Have you seen my post Less is More, if not let me know and I will send it to you.
No I haven't seen it. I have the cal/mag in the with the nutes. So I should have a separate gallon with cal/mag?

No I haven't seen it. I have the cal/mag in the with the nutes. So I should have a separate gallon with cal/mag?
No, mix it in with your nutes. Are you using Canna Nutes?

Back
Top Bottom