My girls

Gangamane

Just wanted to share some pics of my young lady. Just switched into flower and I have a feeling they will be big lol

received_378016937639486.jpeg

received_2411396495666862.jpeg

received_317570213754763.jpeg

received_748234746606301.jpeg

I hope you don't mind a suggestion: When taking plant pictures to show others, it is extremely helpful to turn off the blurple thing, and use practically any other light source - camera/phone light, lamp, overhead ceiling light, flashlight, Colemas gas lantern...

I hope you don't mind a suggestion: When taking plant pictures to show others, it is extremely helpful to turn off the blurple thing, and use practically any other light source - camera/phone light, lamp, overhead ceiling light, flashlight, Colemas gas lantern...
Gas lantern lol thanks tortured I almost spit my coffee out lol

@Gangamane nice garden you got there...are they all the same age? If the are the g.f and pbb are looking like they're gonna be some hefty ladies.... Keep up the good work :headbanger:

When taking plant pictures to show others, it is extremely helpful to turn off the blurple thing, and use practically any other light source - camera/phone light, lamp, overhead ceiling light, flashlight, Colemas gas lantern...
Forgot about the Coleman lanterns. We spent many weekends up at the cabin and Colman fuel (white gas) lanterns was the light of choice. As far as I can tell Coleman no longer makes or even lists the lantern or parts on their website or catalogs. I can't find listings on their websites for the Guide Series camping stoves either and those things were the next best thing to a full size stove when set up on our patio.

Anyway, yes, white light instead of the purple or red grow lights. The white light has a few other benefits in taking pictures. One of them is that the digital cameras will be able to focus better which makes it easier to see the details in the pictures.

And, the purple light, or heavy reds, hide some major problems. One big one is the small scars or damage done to leaves by mites or thrips will not show up very well under purple.

Being a hobbyist grower I took a plant with a mite infection and moved it to another out of the way room in the basement, set up the purple light, and after 4 weeks took photos under the colored light and then just the room light. The amount of damage done by the mites which was only noticeable under the white light was astounding.

Gas lantern lol thanks tortured I almost spit my coffee out lol

@Gangamane nice garden you got there...are they all the same age? If the are the g.f and pbb are looking like they're gonna be some hefty ladies.... Keep up the good work :headbanger:
Happyhazmat yes they are all the same age. What trips me out is the fact that the g.f. looks naked compare to the rest but she has a lot of bud sites.. I'm current in week 3 of flower but not noticing alot of trichs..

Happyhazmat yes they are all the same age. What trips me out is the fact that the g.f. looks naked compare to the rest but she has a lot of bud sites.. I'm current in week 3 of flower but not noticing alot of trichs..
Friggin sweet yea your gonna have some monster ladies....they may not look like much now but they'll get there..... 5-7 more weeks of growth to go ...anything is possible

That is very true.. I just hope it comes out really good . I don't think I'm doing to bad for my first grow
Not at all....your doing great...what ever your doing keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom