My Grow Journal

jungle jungle

hi guys..so after much reading and prep, i finally started my grow.

I germinated the seeds in paper towels and left them in the airing cupboard for 48 hours..all seeds came through.

On saturday afternoon I then transfered them into ph'd rockwool cubes.and i just used my normal bedroom lamp resting on the 4 buckets and kept that there until sunday when they just started springing up out of nowhere.

there are no nutrients being used at this point,only ph'd water.

i am using my 400 watt hps now.as i was told by a friendly user on here that it would be ok so long as i keep it at a nice dsitance so to not harm the plants in anyways.

its now wednesday evening and they all seem to be doing fine.

i have 2 critical from royal amsterdam seeds,which have grown brilliantly

i also have 2 og kush from dna genetics/reserva prevada which havnt grown as quickly as the critical,and also they grew with the seed still attached to the heads.the one seed has now nearly come off and a leaf is showing..however the other seed still looks firmly in place,however at the rate these things go i wouldnt be suprised if its fell of by 2nite.

the only real concern i have, is that around the pot/net what the rockwool and pevvles sit in..there is a white substance developed around the lid..this isnt inside the bucket itself.but outside of it..i just wiped it away and hope its nothing serious?

im about to add pics..let me know what you think guys

PICT00586.JPG
og kush with seed about finally drop off.
PICT00564.JPG
critical

PICT00548.JPG
critical

PICT00532.JPG
critical

pict004010.224116
og kush

PICT00386.JPG
grow room

PICT003610.JPG
grow room

thanks

Hi there

tent is 1 metre sq

temp is averaging around 79/82 and humidty is avergaing about 40..im aware it could be higher but not quite sure how..ive added a cup of water in the tent but its not doing much..these past few days have been quite warm though, with little to no breeze outside..when it is cooler outside i get a stable 75f

cheers

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom